DC Nation Shorts: Shazam

DC Nation Shorts: Shazam

2 Likes

Didn’t think these episodes would be so funny. I like the animation style as well. Give it a try SHAZAM!

5 Likes

I hope that the movie is half as good as these shorts.

1 Like

My favorite of the shorts, Green Arrow close behind though.

SHA…ZAMMM!!!☇☇☇

SHAZAM!

2 Likes

Billy Batson turns into Captain Marvel.
Shazam is what he says to make the change
Was the entire Marvel family Wiped out in one of the numerous universe altering crises
DC has gone thru in the last 10 years?
Stay true to the character

1 Like

Shazam always will be my favorite superhero idc how old I am lmaoo​:sneezing_face::cloud_with_lightning::zap:

1 Like

This is great i’d like to see this as 30 minute split in 15 minute bits that keep the same tone almost ren and stimpy ish . I really like how the humor was more like immature adult instead of giddy. The animation by the way was fantastic I really enjoyed the old rubber hose polished feel it had. You really start to get absorbed into the art of it in only like a minute or so which is great space for some animators to work with because it gives them the ability to really take there time and refine that animation within that space. I can appreciate the care the animators took with this. Would definitely like to see more from this team.

As a little side note to my guy below no hate or whatever, but DC lost the rights to Captain Marvel to Marvel which is why you now have a marvel Captain Marvel. So DC had to rename the hero Shazam which makes sense because the word was already so in tune with the characters mythos and easily recognized by fans. So yeah they kinda are keeping true to the source material or at least as much as they can due to legality and the characters new continuity.

5 Likes

i’ve always been team shazam.love these shorts and can’t wait to see more. SHAZAM!

2 Likes

I enjoy me some Shazam.

2 Likes

Billy the kid is ben from ben 10

1 Like

Shazam!! For the Win

2 Likes

I would like it to be 2 episodes in 1 and make it longer.

1 Like

:joy::joy: these shorts were actually pretty funny! I loved the staring contest :joy::joy: more shorts please! Haha

4 Likes

I love these! They should do more

4 Likes

These were SO good! I wish they’d produce more!

7 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::zap::zap::zap:

I agree. These were AMAZING! Make more DC shorts. Especially the one true BIG RED CHEESE!

3 Likes

Loved these! Made me even more hyped for the movie

3 Likes