DC Nation Shorts: Thunder and Lightning

DC Nation Shorts: Thunder and Lightning

5 Likes

These DC Nation shorts are sooo good!!! Your boy Sam Register really knows Animation! Does anyone know if these cartoons were made in the US?

7 Likes

agreed I still think this would make a great cartoon even if there is a live action series already

13 Likes

I want more!

9 Likes

I already love the CW series but I would also love more of these.

6 Likes

I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

11 Likes

I really Truely think that if they take the same team behind this and did the same style and writing and feeling of this in 3D for the big screen it would be a MASSIVE HIT and it would be a powerful answer to Disney’s “The Incredibles”. I mean come on! This should be obvious! Can you imagine a movie like The Incredibles but the family is black? Warner Brothers come on! Make the Black Lightning version of “The Incredibles” Fans would flock to it!

10 Likes

That was a fun little short. RN season 2 Black Lightning ain’t looking too good.

3 Likes

I can really get behind this one. It was very well done and the animation was perfect. C’mon DC, let’s get it going!!!

2 Likes

Animation is top notch and the voice over for characters are perfect …D.C. what are you waiting for…com on lets get to it

9 Likes

This look like static shock animation i love it

6 Likes

Pure awesomeness!!

6 Likes

Keep them coming!

7 Likes

Hope to see a full cartoon series soon.

10 Likes

Whats the hold up? Turn this into a full length show!

3 Likes

After watching all of CW’s Black Lightning, my only experience with the characters, this shorts are SO DELIGHTFUL. I wonder if the CW actors have seen these. I’d LOVE to see a watchalong of them watching these! DC Daily, can you make it happen???

4 Likes

How about a 7 episode short for Season 2?

1 Like

I hope to see a full animated series. I love the TV series!

2 Likes

Seriously of all the DC Nation shorts, you turned Teen Titans Go into a full series, but great stuff like this only got 2 shorts

4 Likes

great episodes hope for more in the future

1 Like