DC Nation Shorts: Wonder Woman

DC Nation Shorts: Wonder Woman

1 Like

I hadn’t seen this before, but it was very cool. The art style reminds me of the Disney short film Destino. It would be cool if they did more with these shorts.

8 Likes

I only saw the first one. But I agree, wish there was more made. Who knows with this new platform and all.

7 Likes

This Animation style is INCREDIBLE! So slick. Curious what this would have been like as a newer interpretation of the character.

10 Likes

ok, this is awesome!

7 Likes

Need more

7 Likes

Ok they definitely need to expand on this😩

9 Likes

Cool design, love to have this kind of elseworld approach to well known characters

8 Likes

I’m hoping this isn’t It?

1 Like

I love the art in these shorts. It feels like a comic book come to life. Would love to see more of this world and story.

8 Likes

OMG! More please!

6 Likes

More please!

6 Likes

Amazing art work. I love the retro late 70s early 80s style. Love the Mustang painted “Evil Kenieval” style. (Yes I am Old from the 60s). Love the surfing. You guys / gals are amazing artists. You have to give us more. Once we seen it we need more please. Would love to know who worked on the art work. You did an amazing job. The back ground, the color the styling, all of it is fantastic

10 Likes

Another hit! The art style is simply amazing. This is a no brainer. DC/Warner Brothers have to put this into production!!!

6 Likes

Love how they changed the invisible plane into a bad ass Chevy lol am I the only one that got flashbacks of aeon flux lol

10 Likes

The stylized artwork is above and beyond amazing.

9 Likes

Amazing! Please, more episodes.

6 Likes

Way-Cool .
Nailed It!!!

6 Likes

this looks like so much fun. i want to see more!

8 Likes

If you don’t order a full 2 seasons of this right now you are missing a cultural phenomenon. Release more and do it now! Some of the best animation I have seen and wonderful punchline.

GIVE US MORE!

7 Likes