DC RELAUNCH! Is All but Confirmed. THE NEXT ERA BEGINS IN JANUARY! Bendis’s Run Ends! Endless Winter! Death Metal Ends! AND MORE

Ah nevermind. A lost reference then.

2 Likes

Okay sorry. I gave it a google and saw something about a video game thing but then saw something about clothes and a youtube thing. I’m not very hip :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, they’re a comedy gaming channel. They do a video where they dress up as famous musicians and make jokes and riff off of each other. (Hence the RBF thing.) RBF got a lot of traffic after the video came out, so I didn’t know which one you knew. Here’s the video BTW. Sorry for the confusion :joy:

1 Like

Yes. The current continuity starts with 2011. Many of the stories happen “off screen” (they already happened in the modern age and they don’t want to rewrite the story) but everything during the modern age is technically out of continuity.

1 Like

Man thank you, you just saved me sooo many months of reading xD

HAHA. To be honest, I would just start with Rebirth (2016-). That’s how I started. While I didn’t know much going in, I got into current books much faster and learned most of the important beats through retelling of certain key moments. New 52 (2011-2016) has a couple big hits and then mostly flops. Rebirth’s first two years meanwhile, are exciting and interesting in so many different ways with only a few duds (Hellblazer, Blue Beetle, Cyborg, and Justice League)

1 Like

That’s cool man, i think I’ll read the 2011 stuff though. On issue 4 of the court of cowls and it’s amazing.

1 Like

Maybe look up the highlights of New 52. The Court of Owls is amazing and most of that Batman run is too.

1 Like

That Snyder/Capullo Batman run was amazing and it’s where I suggested my 19 year old son start when he asked.

I read them in hard copies and there is one issue (around 5 or 6) that won’t translate as well to e-reading. As you turned the hard copy comic pages the story would be turned counterclockwise forcing you to turn the comic and descend with Batman into madness. It was a very cool idea and I enjoyed their approach.

1 Like

Will definitely check that out man thank you

Will do, mucho gracias for the info man

I really don’t want luke fox as batman hes no interesting what ever happened to duke johnson he was being groomed for something and then just poof not really talked about

Do you mean Duke Thomas ( The Signal) ? He’s in Batman and the Outsiders.