DC Shop Omnibuses?

So, in the news section, there is a page discussing black Friday items to purchase including a few Omnibuses with links. But, when I click on the link, I am redirected to community. Why?

Scratch the community part. Just redirected to the tab I was at before going to news.

Did some research, and to answer my own question, some aren’t releases yet. So why put a link up making it seem like it can be purchased?.?

I had the same issue. I submitted a help ticket for it a few minutes ago. I’m hoping to pick up SuperSons on Black Friday.

All of these items are available for pre-order, and we wanted you to be the first to know! Anything in the DC shop can be purchased now in advance.

As for the books, thanks for the heads up; we’re updating the article now to make sure we call out the release dates before you click.

As for redirection, I am unable to replicate the issue :confused: Thanks for submitting a ticket JLWWSM, and please let me know if you continue to see the issue. If you are still experiencing a problem getting SuperSons on Black Friday, we can try and find a workaround. As a side note, SuperSons is not available in our shop, so hopefully it can be located through other sellers in your area or online. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the thread I was looking for (re: my BF post in the General section). I got the re-direct too.