DC Spotlight: Aquaman

DC Spotlight: Aquaman

1 Like

That was a nice little “documentary”, I hope these won’t be saved until a big movie is coming out and they do them regularly

6 Likes

This was awesome! You guys should do one for the Titans/Teen Titans soon now that the show has started! And maybe a Doom Patrol one not far down the line. Looking forward to these :grin::+1:

6 Likes

I loved it! Will we have any special comics about the movie?? :wink:

4 Likes

I LOVE THIS!!!

5 Likes

Very very cool documentary! More of these please DC :+1:t2:

5 Likes

This was a nice little surprise that we didn’t know was coming. I like it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome documentary. I’m definitely going to look into the Peter David run.

6 Likes

Loved it! Need more of these!

6 Likes

More like these please

6 Likes

This was fantastic spotlight on Aquaman! Im guessing we’ll be getting one for Captain Marvel when Shazam comes out next year.

6 Likes

Definitely need more of these. This needs to be a weekly, or at least monthly series.

8 Likes

This was great!! Thanks DCU! I hope to see more of these, perhaps like a once shot history issue for all JL members and then branch out from there to other characters.

5 Likes

This was Awsome. Keep them coming.

6 Likes

An excellent rundown of Aquaman’s history. Would recommend it for any die-hard fan or newbie. Keep up the good work!!

8 Likes

Amazing must watch for any fan of dc and aquaman. More comicbok doc’s please.

5 Likes

This was so awesome! Can’t wait for more of these. Loved learning so much about the character and excited to see all the other heroes getting their own spotlights one day

6 Likes

I really enjoyed this! We definitely need more of these!

6 Likes

More of this!!!:metal:t2::+1:t2:

13 Likes

Very nice, do superboy or any of the superman next!

6 Likes