DC Spotlight: Shazam!

DC Spotlight: Shazam!

2 Likes

These are great :slight_smile:

Gotta watch it before it goes away just like the Aquaman one did!

9 Likes

Love these, but please don’t take it down like you did with the Aquaman one! Keep them all up here!

14 Likes

Awesome wish they would do more.

8 Likes

I’ve watched all of these I’ve watch the movie to in it was awesome I cant wait till it come on here

5 Likes

Awesome hope they do more!!

6 Likes

Is this the same documentary that’s been up for free on the Movies Anywhere website?

4 Likes

Fantastic job! yes don’t let this one disappear like Aquaman did LOL.

7 Likes

I honestly love “DC Spotlight” from Aquaman and now Shazam! I wonder what will be next? But I do have to say though why did they take “DC Spotlight: Aquaman” off? I mean you can’t even find it anywhere else like Amazon Prime or even physical media. So I do hope they bring it back soon.

8 Likes

That was awesome!!!

6 Likes

Please do more of these. On other great DC character’s in this Wonderful tapestry of DC. Swamp Thing or John Constantine would be great as well.

9 Likes

You have exactly two weeks to watch this then they will take out like the Aquaman special.

4 Likes

I love these spotlights. Please please please, keep this around and bring back the Aquaman one. I’m excited to see what spotlight is next. If at all possible, maybe do one on a DC creator or a famous storyline

5 Likes

Did anyone watch the Aquaman special it was amazing.

4 Likes

I love these! Need to keep making more! Its just so amazing to watch and learn about the incredible historic events of these iconic characters and how they came to be. And seeing the impact they make to not only the comic book era but to society itself from their stories is just so inspiring that it cant help but make me feel so proud of DC’S accomplishments and proud to be a DC fan!

7 Likes

Keep them coming!

3 Likes

Shazam “The real Captain Marvel” has always been one of my favorites including booster gold. And seeing all the attention this character is getting makes me happy. Wishing for more content. And maybe Booster Gold. Pls

9 Likes

Love these spotlights! Especially on SHAZAM! “Captain Marvel.” Hope DC brings back 1940s Captain Marvel in today’s modern era. Already have the 1941 serial and Sat Morning series. Definitely getting the 2019 film. SHAZAM🌩

4 Likes

we need more spotlights! enjoyed this and the aquaman one.

9 Likes

Lived the history of this! Thank you.

5 Likes