DC Superhero Girls Figures/Dolls Appreciation Society

I’ve resisted buying any myself, so far, but this line is amazing!

41ZLUYatf2L.AC_SY400

Big!

Colorful!

Fabric costumes!

Lifelike hair!

41GSxWLnCML.AC_SY400

A cool range of characters, and cheap! Killer Frost and Jessica Cruz there are both available for under $10!

41 iIfpssaL.AC_SY400

Girls, you have cool toys. Not that you didn’t before. But now I want them!

14 Likes

@biff_pow When I first saw the pictures I thought you forgot the paper plates. :grinning:

6 Likes

These are too big! I’d have to use a casserole

4 Likes

It’s better than them demonic Monster High creatures.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the 6" figures from the original DCSHG line, @biff_pow. That was a fun line.

I bought next to nothing from the second line, but it was nifty to see Bumblebee, Jessica Cruz and Zatanna get large scale releases.

3 Likes

I just bought the Harley as part of a bday present not so long ago! Paired it with these:

They were surprisingly well made

6 Likes

Belated happy birthday!

And those are incredible! DC collectors lose our minds over $90 Mezco One:12 figures, and totally ignore these with their intricate costumes for a fraction of the price! :triumph: finally a reason to use the steamy emoji!

3 Likes

Seriously! All three for less than 30 during a sale! Though I heard a younger relative got ahold of Batgirl and her hair’s not aging well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m partial to the original dolls, but it is cool to see more characters get their own dolls.
15822368892791827554706189222233_69490813801920
That’s my mission gear Supergirl. Well not mine, the picture I found of the same doll online.

Scratch that, I only like the original series

4 Likes

Just for the record, these aren’t action figures. They’re actually dolls. Not hating on your interest. Just saying.

1 Like

action figures are a social construct!

3 Likes

I’ll except that. But which is the social construct. That dolls aren’t action figures or that only boys like action figures???

1 Like

man this is deep

1 Like

I can’t come up with anything else clever for the rest of the day. That took all my brain power.

4 Likes

that’s awesome, @JessicaCruz! i love variants like that

:laughing:

1 Like

Thanks @biff_pow! It was a Christmas present.

2 Likes

thanks for sharing! i hadn’t seen it.

1 Like

The first line was amazing! The “reboot” they did just killed the story & toy line for me.

2 Likes

I enjoy the heck out of this Supergirl. She came with Kryptonite, too.

3 Likes