DC: The New Frontier (2004-) #1

DC: The New Frontier (2004-) #1

This is the most accessible and interesting DC origin story out there. It does a great job of bridging heroes from the Golden and Silver ages with the myths of today. Darwyn Cooke is a true master. I would say this is one of the best stories ever published by DC and should be required reading by anyone who wants to read comics.

6 Likes

I wish they put all the issues on here. I’d love to see the differences from the movie

3 Likes

It’s absolute BS that this entire series isn’t on the platform. But there’s 36 issues of IMPULSE! Give me a break.

5 Likes

Only one issue!? More please

6 Likes

When are we getting the rest of the series???

Will issue #2 be put up? It seems to be missing in the latest update. Thank you!

I’m unsure of any possible ETA for such, @CountMacdaft, and @Stormnation, but I’ll be sure to let them know you’d be interested in it being added! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a beautifully done story. Darwyn Cooke was one of the greats, there’s no question about it. The emotional beats, the art, and the heart of the story make this an absolutely lovely read.

2 Likes

“Airman Jordan” could not be a pilot - you have to be an officer. “Airman” is an enlisted rank.

Jason Inman and Ashley Robinson sent me here