DC Universe Holiday Yule Log

DC Universe Holiday Yule Log

1 Like

This is pretty cool. Just wish I was able to put it on my TV screen. Still dont have an app that works for big screens.

16 Likes

Hahahahaha

8 Likes

LOL This is cute.

7 Likes

I never realized these videos were so popular, but suddenly I see them everywhere. Good thing I’m going to start off my Yule Log video tradition with a DC theme.

16 Likes

Reading comics to the sound of the roaring fire is actually quite perfect this holiday season.

17 Likes

Very soothing and awesome. Thank you DC Universe!!

6 Likes

Someone else already said this, but this is perfect to put on in the background while you read comics!

13 Likes

Woohoo!!! Now if only the app was available in Samsung’s app store so I could use it on my TV. Oh well. Work desk fire for now.

12 Likes

Great sound as others have said, and I enjoy the little Easter eggs in the video :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This works well on my Samsung TV using my favorite casting device.
Buuuut an app would be nice too.

12 Likes

This should’ve ended with Aquaman putting it out with water.

13 Likes

Waiting 20 minutes in for that Easter egg is absolutely the best thing about this.

10 Likes

So cozy. I really can’t see the name after Dick removed his stalking. Who’s name is that?

3 Likes

was expecting a jump-scare

1 Like

where do i get that Cyborg ornament that has Stewie Griffin’s head?

2 Likes

I love this. Great idea, you mysterious heroes from The Legion of Log!

2 Likes

I don’t get it I tried to watch it but nothing comes on just the fireplace Superman shooting a big s on the log

1 Like

Love this and hope we see more of this kind of thing in the future :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@landa0996.82041 Dick’s stocking is replaced by Jason’s

3 Likes