DC Universe-ity

DC Universe-ity

Episode 5 is entitled “badass moments you’ve never read” and the list includes nothing but the most read comics. Are you guys trying to be ironic or something?

7 Likes

Dead shot is not a worthy opponent of Deathstroke. He shoots bullets whereas Slade ability to snipe isn’t as noteworthy he has about a million other modes of combat, dead shot is just a gun with crazy good accuracy.

1 Like

Episode 9’s top 10 list is pretty solid but it’s missing a few like Crisis on Infinite Earths, Death in the Family, Death of Superman, the John Byrne run on Superman, Knightfall

1 Like

I love the idea of this! Can’t wait to start watching!

For Bane vs Soloman Grundy i’d say Bane wins barely.Because of his intellect, now Soloman Grundy does have a weakness he’s stupid, now I’m not criticizing Grundy,yea he’s an awesome character,but Bane took down Batman who’s like the most superior hero of the DC universe. Now I’m pretty sure Bane can take down Soloman Grundy.

Flash vs Arrow, I think flash would win because he’s super fast and can throw lighting bolts at arrow however arrow is a superb archer, but flash also has healing factor so if he gets hit he’ll be able to heal really fast, depending on where he gets hit though. But Flash can be slowed down by ice arrows, but flash can get out of,ice very quickly, I’m gonna have to say flash,but it’s a close call.

1 Like

Green Lantern Stomps Aquaman with ease.

1 Like

Episode 23…greatest love stories and you didn’t include Swamp Thing and Abigail Cable??? Dude seriously went to hell and back for her and didn’t even consummate the relationship for a few more issues. And you are about to make a new series so I hope you remedy this obvious oversight.

1 Like

Top 10 greatest love stories and JOKER AND HARLEY QUINN ARE #4?!!! WHAT THE HECK? They are not love they are ABUSE! At least put Harley and Poison Ivy if you want Harley Quinn’s love life on here so much!

2 Likes