๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽฎ DC Universe Launching on Xbox One By End of April!๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽ‰

Re-Posting To Clarify Release Date

For those who havenโ€™t caught the announcement yet, itโ€™s all true! DC Universe is FINALLY launching on Xbox One by end of April! :rocket:

Congratulations to all the folks who have been eagerly awaiting this release since September, and welcome to our new fans joining through the Xbox!:hugs:

69 Likes

I love you with the intensity of a thousand exploding suns

3 Likes

The feeling is entirely mutual!

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s great to hear! When is Blackest Night being added though? Iโ€™m so anxious to reread it!

1 Like

Great news!

2 Likes

Wooo looooove DC!

2 Likes

@officialnamelessghoul first, your Dr. Manhattan tiny baby user icon is magnificent.
Second, Blackest Night is scheduled to be on the service by EOD tomorrow, but please allow time for it to populate across all platforms and time zones. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hooray!!!

2 Likes

@Applejack

WHOOOOOO YES thanks for the update!! And aww thanks! Dr. Manhattan is the best Watchmen character for sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Then I guess itโ€™s still a good thing I spent $30 on a Roku a couple of weeks ago since I have a PS4 but not an Xbone.

P.S. I also have a Switch but considering all that has is Hulu and Youtube, I wonโ€™t hold my breath.

4 Likes

If it wasnโ€™t clear earlier today

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH!!! SUBSCRIBER DOR LIFE!

4 Likes

Much better communication. What about being available on Kindle Fire?

2 Likes

Now to patiently wait for the PS4 app :eyes:

5 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THIS MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH BETTER!!! THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

Iโ€™m so happy for this all I need now is for to be on the switch before the PS4 so I can at least say that switch has something but thank God the presence

2 Likes

Finally

You deleted my thread?! Lmao

Sorry, I couldnโ€™t resist lol. Few ppl fell for it though;)

what about ps4

4 Likes

Yay Yay!! Watching in my room is cool(roku)but watching it in my living room on my bigger tv with sound system by may will be awesome!

3 Likes

@Jewell-El There are very easy methods to install the Google Play Store on a kindle Fire HD. Once you have that on there, you can install any android app like DCU. Works perfectly and I use it every day. :slight_smile: