Our December update is code named “LOIS LANE”, perhaps the greatest reporter on the planet. Since her first appearance in Action Comics #1, Lois has found herself at the center of one earth-shattering event after another. She’ll do whatever it takes to get the story and we’ll do whatever it takes to improve DC Universe with new features and better performance.
- We’ve ensured we are 100% compliant and ready to support user-facing CCPA efforts. (Mobile, Web, OTT)
- We’re in (a flexible) position to support 2019 Holiday Sales as well as future sales without requiring client releases. (Mobile, Web, OTT)
- We will remember the starting point before a User enters the Upsell Flow and return them to content when complete. (Mobile, Web)
- We’re continuing to make the Deeplink experience more reliable for all User types. (Mobile)
- We’re making it even easier to discover your favorite classic Comic Storylines in Search Results. (iOS, Web)
- We’ve improved the Search UX by fixing a situation where results fail to load entirely and presenting a better “Searching…” message to Users while results load. (Web)
- We’ve cleaned up the Hub layouts on Web and optimized various breakpoints so UI looks pretty across many common browser sizes. (Web)
- We added some polish to the Video Player controls and Navigation Bars. (Android, Web)
- We added some polish to CBR page transitions and the Menu UI. (Roku)
TL;DR - We spent our month perfecting some basics and improving privacy efforts for our all esteemed citizens.