DC Universe Original Series

DC Universe Original Series

I actually an exsided for this show i have herd that the trailer is misleading so hopefully that a good thing.

8 Likes

When is the show going to start?

2 Likes

Titans premiering on October 12!

5 Likes

Jason Todd is the one that is fighting brutally. The way they cut the trailer makes it look like Dick Grayson is the one fighting brutally but Jason Todd is in it as Robin

3 Likes

It saids that the show will start on September 15th

Alex no the service is September 15 which is today. Titans is on October 12

2 Likes

Any idea if they going to make a webos app or a ps4 app? If not this service will be useless.

6 Likes

Oh man! I thought that the premier was today :(.

3 Likes

Oh man! I thought that the premier was today :(.

6 Likes

It looks like it could go either way. Horrible or flipping amazing… no doubt October can’t get here fast enough lol!

4 Likes

well officially I am hoping that this version of Titans rolls out the carpet for maybe an Aqua man or Plastic man show as well! I am highly intrigued on the Swamp Thing, Harley Quinn, and the Young Justice show! This will be great, look at all the other made for TV series… Flash, Arrow, and Legends… however Black Lightning is way better than Legends in my opinion.

6 Likes

Fr*ck Batman

1 Like

Man I thought they were going to show yesterday or today?

I really don’t know what to expect edgy and awful or Batman TAS

1 Like

“He lets you drive the BatMobile?”

Now I see where the f*ck Batman comes from

2 Likes

I’m willing to give Titans a shot. What I’m really interested in is Swamp Thing.

4 Likes

Is it true swamp thing is going to be female?

Can some one tell what’s the story I thought the new titans was the 15th and it’s the 18th and still nothing but they had no problem taking my payment what the hell

2 Likes

Yeah I dont see it either, they are playing trailers and stuff saying S1E1 through S1E3…they are not episodes!!

2 Likes