DC Universe Presents

DC Universe Presents

Thank you DC for making this app. An entire site dedicated to everything in the DC mythos is a dream come true. These specials that take you into the comics are amazing, keep 'em coming.

6 Likes

The one thing is Christopher Reeves did not play Superman you did not just get a part and start acting Christopher Reeve was Superman he is Superman and he always will be Superman there are parts that’s actors get they don’t just play the role they become that person and Christopher Reeve is one of the biggest examples if not the big as examples of this

4 Likes

Christopher Reeve not Christopher Reeves.

Batman hush isn’t on here yet!

Thank you for this service. Will it work on Amazon Firestick or Amazon Fire devices? I can read comics on my Amazon Fire, but can’t watch videos. Can’t do anything on the Firestick.

I’m watching the first episode of this on Apple TV and the audio sync is way off. This is the first video on the service I’m using and I’m hoping it’s just this video. I’m going to go back and try it on my tablet now and see if it is good there.

I love these. We need more Documentaries.

I love these. We need more Documentaries.

1 Like

The Green Lantern Short documentary was out of this world

1 Like

The Green Lantern Short documentary was out of this world

1 Like

Can’t find Batman Hush. I also could of sworn I saw The Long Halloween on here too but now I can’t find it.

1 Like

Great job, Ralphy boy!

Really enjoyed all of these. Seeing the original Robin Burt Ward in them was a real treat.

1 Like

I also can’t find Hush. What’s up with that?

5 Likes

These are really good. Like the intro to these. Cant wait to see more.

1 Like

I really, really enjoyed these. I was pleasantly surprised that the comic books were also given an intro treatment like the movies or TV shows. I’m glad the comics are also being given a lot of respect and importance like everything else on this app. By Seg-El to boot! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Ok I know Batman and Robin is the worst Batman movie but it still has its place, I just found it strange that they did one for Batman- Batman Forever but not Batman and Robin. Loving the episodes though.

6 Likes

These are great! However, it kinda sucks that if there are episodes for content that leaves the app (like Batman/Returns/Forever), they disappear from this series too. It’d be nice if there was a way to keep them all live regardless; I think it’s now arguably more confusing that there are now missing episodes.

11 Likes

Should do Batman Begins and The Dark Knight