TGIF and Happy Harley Quinn Friday, Super-fans! This week, desperate times call for desperate measures, as Clark Kent DIES! But…if he’s dead, then how does Superman continue to exist? Read on to find out!
This week’s lively selections:
- Superman: The Man of Steel (1991-2003) #44
- Superman (1986-2006) #100
- Adventures of Superman (1987-2006) #523
- Action Comics (1938-2011) #710
- Superman: The Man of Steel #45
- Superman #101
- Adventures of Superman #524
- Action Comics #711
- Superman: The Man of Steel #46
- Adventures of Superman #525
- Action Comics #712
Have you read The Death of Clark Kent before?
Between each of Clark’s “deaths” this week, which story sprung to life the most for you?
Ding dong, Conduit is dead! Which 'ol Conduit? The wicked Conduit! Ding dong, the wicked Conduit is dead! What are your thoughts on the final fate of this thorn in Clark’s side?
That’s what’s cooking this week. Look alive, and as always, have fun and enjoy!