Starting today and going all through this weekend, we’ll be posting the Top Ten of the past year from each of the Community Categories- read on to rock all the hits of 2018/2019!
Released by order of number of total comments in the category from smallest to largest, we ranked each topic by the amount of comments received- AKA, how much conversation they sparked.
Today, we start with the best and brightest from COLLECTOR’S CORNER. If you missed any of these the first time around the sun, be sure to jump in and share your own pride & joy by following the shortlinks below!
THE COLLECTOR’S CORNER TOP TEN TOPICS
- The Ultimate Superman Collectible (or at least it will be, for me) - http://bit.ly/dcuultimatesupes
- Walmart exclusive DC Collectibles Batman: Black and White mini-figures. - http://bit.ly/dcubatblackwhite
8 Who collects figures? - http://bit.ly/dcucollect
- Mattel DC Multiverse Killer Croc Wave is Out - http://bit.ly/dcucroc
- Who has DC themed tattoos? - http://bit.ly/dcutattoo
- what collectibles would you like to see produced exclusively for DC uni verse subscribers? - http://bit.ly/dcuexclusive
- What’s the ‘Holy Grail’ in your collection? - http://bit.ly/dcugrail
- Are you wearing DC apparel today? - http://bit.ly/dcuapparel
- Look what I just got thread - http://bit.ly/dcujustgot
And to top it all off…
- Show off your DC shrine!!! - http://bit.ly/dcushrine
There have been some wonderful Topics in the Collector’s Corner, and folks have managed to share their favorites despite a few extra steps to share images in the dark ages of our community functionality. But there is no denying that community member @Vroom is the lifeblood of this entire section, giving all of us frequent in-depth looks at what’s coming and what’s worth talking about in the world of collecting. Thanks a million @Vroom, and keep your eyes peeled! You may just get an extra special “thanks” for being so collectible, yourself