There is one truth that cannot be denied here in this community- we are teeming with creativity!
Released by order of number of total comments in the category from smallest to largest, we ranked each topic by the amount of comments received- AKA, how much conversation they sparked.
We’ve seen the tops from Collector’s Corner and Random, and today, we’re taking a tour of the Best Of… Fan Creations! If you missed any of these the first time around the sun, be sure to jump in and share your own pride & joy by following the shortlinks below!
- DC creations http://bit.ly/dcucreations
- Post and share your sketches/drawings http://bit.ly/dcushare
- What inspires you? http://bit.ly/dcuinspire
- “DC Universe: Year One” Artwork Needed! http://bit.ly/dcuyearoneart
- Given the Opportunity to Write a Comic Book Story Arc… http://bit.ly/dcuoppo
- If you could write or draw for DC, what character/title/imprint would you like to work on? http://bit.ly/dcuif
- Which is better?(Bat Logo) http://bit.ly/dcubatlogo
- So who wants to create stories? http://bit.ly/dc ucreate
- I’m The Question, hero of Hub City. AMA http://bit.ly/DCUHCQ
- DC Universe Members Only Facebook Group! http://bit.ly/DCUFB
This was a tough one to work through. We had some stipulations we had to put in place (specifically ensuring our call-outs were abiding the Fan Art Guidelines found in the Help Center), but the big takeaway was this: People love creating, people are inspired to create, and by Glob people are GOING to create!
Although there are posts with a high level of comments (per our rules), and some very engaging conversations that could arguably be categorized elsewhere, our member recognition of this community goes to @TurokSonOfStone. A constant source of pure passion and commitment, @TSOS is always there to show off their stuff and take our creativity to the next level. They’ve been a crucial part of making FanCreationFridays a better activity, and the Fan Creations category wouldn’t be the same without them.
@TurokSonOfStone, be sure to stay tuned over the coming days - we may just be in touch about getting a token of your creativity shipped your way!