DCFAC Sketch-dump Space

Looks awesome™:+1:. The transparency is coming out nicely.

7 Likes

So in the future buildings are eggs. Sounds awesome™:+1::joy:

6 Likes

Thanks! But this time it was acrylic paint. Maybe I’ll try and go over it again. I dont know how yall do it :joy:

5 Likes

Looking great! And that screen is a very cool effect.

6 Likes

Computer ENHANCE

HANDS! I love it already!

5 Likes

part of me wanted to do The Jeff with the hyper-sexualized Starfire costume, but the rest of me didn’t

I’m not sure what I’m gonna do with it. No Valentine joke has come to mind yet.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
…if that initial part of you is ever so inclined, I would love to see that vision realized.

6 Likes

I’ve started a sketch of Shiva in her DuBurke 90’s style, and I’m having trouble with that back arm. It looks weird, right? I also feel her leg’s not long enough. I don’t know. I suck at proportions. :thinking::tired_face:

6 Likes

such a dynamic pose! and there isn’t enough Shiva art! i can’t wait to see it finished

5 Likes

They both look good.

9:50pm 1/14/2021

5 Likes

I can pinpoint the exact moment it turned inappropriate, but I’m copying an official DC image, so it’s barely my fault

6 Likes

LOLOLOL THIS IS EVERYTHiNG

6 Likes

@biff_pow @Ashlynn.Ella Thanks guys!

5 Likes

:laughing: thank you, I’m glad you like it

and sorry if you got a notification, @DC89; I tagged you, and then i removed it because i realized i was tagging someone with a graphic drawing of Jeff boobs

5 Likes

I am so horrible with hands lol, to me it looks like someone tortured the poor girl by dislocating her fingers…

6 Likes

Beer through the nose isn’t pleasant!! I like it!

5 Likes

That is a tough dynamic pose, and I think you pulled it off wonderfully!

5 Likes

The pose looks amazing. As for the limbs they seem fine by me.

5 Likes

The Jeff has become the stuff of the nightmares. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

For Valentine’s Day quips all I got is “You can mess with The Jeff” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes