Suggestion

For further information

Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

Well that can’t be a good sign…

But if this is the end,
ladies-gentlemen-it-has-been-an-honour

19 Likes

Assuming the worst it would be awful for this service to be shut down. I have been a member for 2 months and just got used to having an accessible yet legal way to read comics. What a bummer this could be.

20 Likes

Makes me wonder if they are planning on not being around in a year…

8 Likes

Well, I paid for the year, so I’m good.

12 Likes

Looks like I’m good for the next annual renewal.

11 Likes

The option is still there. Trust me they will take your money.

4 Likes

Love DCU, Swamp Thing cancelation was not cool, 6month 4.99 HBOMax bundle sounds like a migration, but I want DCU to keep going :neutral_face:

Please make HBO Max 9.99 or DCU/HBO Max Bundle for 12.99

10 Likes

Did you get a promotional email offer? WB is willing to make your dream come true…for awhile anyway. Something permanent I feel is coming in the future, friends.

2 Likes

I think

DC Univetse will exist in some form

@Applejack

Said at Tuesday Q and A

"The ongoing misconception (perhaps as a consequence of mis-targeted marketing) is that DC Universe is first a streaming service. It is in fact a holistic fan engagement platform whose goals are to super serve loyal fans of the DC brand. There are member benefits, swag opportunities, event opportunities (when those happens) and much more. HBO Max is closer to a Netflix model.

AT&T and Warner Bros. invest in DC Universe as a means to support the fans and are keeping up with the times in terms of creating interactive experiences for those fans.

If the platform can be appreciated and utilized and celebrated and focused on in this way, its long-term success is much more assured."

That is more than a little cryptic with Annual.gone

But if we were all monthly

DC Universe could have less content
At a cheaper price
Without anybody feeling cheated
Because
All.Annual Subscriptions will have lapsed.

13 Likes

That promo is only good for 6 months… what happens after that? $7.99 and 14.99 after combine for $22 i do not see anyone doing this.

3 Likes

Decisions, totally up to you. You can cancel HBOMAX anytime.

1 Like

I like both, I get HBOMax for free. Talking about others.

1 Like

Big bummer. Hoping this doesn’t mean DCU is going to be gone. But if it isn’t, I am REALLY hoping I don’t have to pay monthly. That’s probably not going to happen

2 Likes

Scroll up on This thread and you will see a screen pic with an option for monthly or annual subscription. There is no truth to the allegation made on this topic

1 Like

I hope this isn’t the beginning of the end. I don’t even care if all the digital content goes to or is shared with HBO Max. I’m here for the comics. At least keep those so we have something akin to Marvel Unlimited.

10 Likes

Ummm the annual option is still available. I see it on my iTunes but also scroll up to see a screenshot @IssacBrown has put up.

1 Like

From.Help
Also
Same if I attempt to joim

3 Likes

I got this on my iTunes but I see from what @TurokSonOfStone1950 posted that maybe it’s a thing with the site?

6 Likes