DCU No Longer Has an Annual Membership Option

The annual removal.may have been done today and all links may not have been updated yet

With the HBO bundle it all makes sense

All video.on HBO Max

Everything we lost July 1 is on HBO Max now except for the Buton Batmans which disappeared there as well

We keep the comics

Community continues to be free

Hopefully
We keep the old TV shows
And keep or get
First two Superman.and Batman movies
And the Documentaries.

3 Likes

I’m a monthly subscriber, and when I go to change my subscription on the website, I don’t see an option to switch to annual either. So I’m guessing it has been removed for anyone who isn’t already an annual subscriber.
I don’t think it’s an ominous sign of the platform going away or anything, but I just wanted to add this as some verification of what OP has posted.
Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 4.48.30 PM

5 Likes

That is within iOS settings, you have to wait until it expires I also have iOS, this is for Desktop DCU website, how do you not tell the difrrence?

1 Like

Wrong reply. This is one for @Applejack

One thing is for sure, HBOMAX isn’t doing so well adding subscriptions or else I wouldn’t have it for $4.99 a month until May of 2021

2 Likes

@IssacBrown

1 Like

I was thinking along the same lines… This does not look good, not good at all…

2 Likes

I do not think apple got the memo yet.

1 Like

@superby1

1 Like

@Stargirlfan2020 there could be a there there. Sorry to totally discredit your

2 Likes

the thread

2 Likes

I’m just confused why people are freaking out or jumping to conclusions.

3 Likes

Good or bay, how are people supposed to react? Yearly saves money, it could be they want to maximize pricing, but then $4.99 HBO max is a scratcher…

3 Likes

Maybe this is something to ask the moderators.

This isn’t directed at you. It’s just we’ve seen overreactions before on the forums. Let’s wait and see if this is addressed by the moderators either on the forums themselves or in a Q&A. Then people will have verified information to assess the situation.

6 Likes

I always wanted Swamp Thing explanation.

Redditor said he called HBO/ATT arep and d they had no clue what DCU was :frowning:

Swamp Thing was canceled a year ago. It was disappointing, sure, but we got one fantastic season :slightly_smiling_face: And who knows, maybe with the CW airing the season in the fall it’ll inspire them to either put Swamp Thing in Justice League Dark or maybe we’ll get a cameo on one of the CW shows.

What happened was unfortunate but I was grateful we got the season.

4 Likes

How about liking or replying
To my question.on
Removal of Annual at
Suggestions Box?

8 Likes

@TurokSonOfStone1950, as always you are a voice of reason :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Sucks that DCU video content fans are in the middle of comics and HBO DC.

1 Like

But we still have content. New episodes of Doom Patrol and Stargirl this week. When the pandemic lifts we’ll have another season of Titans and Young Justice. We’re getting Krypton season 2 soon. And with the fandom event, maybe we’ll get more news on Bizarro TV and the unscripted show.

Not to mention the movies we get every month.

5 Likes