When do we see the titans?

1 Like

Mereeeeee

It is coming out on the 12th. I am so excited :laughing:

3 Likes

I thought it was in 2 days

October 12th! Yeah!

1 Like

Is this where titans is going to be released? Only got a membership to watch it, also what day/time (eastern time). Thank you in advance.

6 Likes

why does it says watch episode 1 but all it plays are the trailers ? i thought by pre- ordering the membership we were gonna be able to watch the 1 episode before everyone else?? or am I crazy? I mean i know it’s coming but lets be honest, all the content in this platform i’ve seen at least 10 times throughout my life… so yes… I need some new content pleaseeeeeeeee!!!

11 Likes

I am so stoked for Titans!!!

1 Like

Cry little sister from The Lost Boy’s soundtrack. You took me back to high school with this song. Interesting character twists! Looking forward to watching this Raven grow!

2 Likes

I’m not that stoked for this, why isn’t Beast Boy green? I don’t like Raven’s costume and Starfire is dressed like a hooker, what is that costume? Robin looks ok… I’m not sure.

6 Likes

WTF DC??? Why am i seeing reviews of what apparently seems to be a flop of a show already online and in here?? I pre ordered this thing to see the new shows and I was under the impression that in doing so I would be able to see the show before the release date, am I not looking in the right place? this is not helping your case, really considering cancelling my account and just illigally stream the harley quinn animated show when it comes out! WTF!!!

6 Likes

WHERE TF IS CYBORG

4 Likes

Is it really so hard, unrealistic and/or expensive to make live-action characters look like the cartoons?

6 Likes

I’m glad Kori and Dick get together, glad hawk and dove dont appear early, interested in beast boys background, dismayed by ravens emotions, and curious if there will be a cyborg/bluebeetle to round out the team or maybe get a speedster. I mean how are you going to have a team of titans with only four members? Also if this fails the service will die, so no pressure

3 Likes

Why is beast boy older than raven. I remember beast boy being younger in comics and animated teen titans?

3 Likes

Is anyone able to watch the show yet? Trying to right now but all I’m seeing is trailers. I thought the episodes would be up because it’s October 12, so where are they?

9 Likes

Wtf!!!why!!! You do this to us :cry:

4 Likes

refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh

3 Likes

How do you even refresh this app ?