Doom Patrol Ep 4🔥🔥

The singing blue horse😂

And the action was good

What is y’all thoughts

4 Likes

We have an active discussion going on in TV, Film, & Games, you should join there!

Would also recommend spoiler tags when posting about surprising delights :slight_smile: I’ll go ahead and add one for you to this post.

1 Like

But yet it doesn’t seem as serious as mine so far.

@timelady um what?

Mine I made because when I made my discussion I couldn’t find any up at the time. I just don’t know how to link it is in general section.

Here ya go, @timelady365:

1 Like

Please feel free to add to those thoughts if you want. :kissing_heart::black_heart::heart::black_heart::heart:

1 Like

@timelady 365 ohh think link that applejack sent lol

1 Like

@timelady 365 ohh think link that applejack sent lol

1 Like

*the

1 Like

Thanks love! Haha.

2 Likes

Um lol

It was great seeing rita use her powers for the first time.

2 Likes

Just like dckid13 said…great to see Rita go all Elastigirl on his butt haha! This is one of those episodes that makes me wish it was bingworthy, the ending had me craving more. I’m also enjoying the Cliff/Jane development alittle more now, especially happy to get to see more Fraser coming thru on the flashbacks/“perspectives” scenes. Overall, them bringing the weirdness level back up to 11 is what makes me really love Doom Patrol more and more :smiley:

1 Like

It was the most “Grant Morrison” episode yet. I hope Doom Patrol doubles down and dials the “Grant Morrison” up past 11.

1 Like

The show keeps getting stranger and more awesome by the episode. I never read a Doom Patrol comic so there is so much mystery to this show that it keeps me fascinated. Also finally seeing Elasti-Woman in action made me actually gasp out loud.