DOOM PATROL GETS 15 episodes

So if it goes straight through it should end on May 24th around the same time the other DC TV shows end on the cw I think that is so smart

3 Likes

I feel 15 is the perfect amount. Not too high and not too low

2 Likes

What’s great about 15 episodes, I don’t think Netflix has any a original shows with that many episodes! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good amount

2 Likes

Walking dead does about 15 or 16 eps I agree 15 is just right

I hope Titans gets 15.

Get ready for people complaining that they have to wait a week

1 Like

I hope all the live action shows get 15

@Davidbizzar1000 That annoys the heck out of me when people wanna complain that they should drop it all at once like Netflix. Me personally I don’t have a problem with the weekly episode gives me something to look forward to every week. :grinning:

1 Like

Hey guys, join us to share your thoughts on the Doom Patrol premiere here: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/othermedia/doom-patrol-ep-1-reaction

1 Like

@chad I completely agree I like having doom patrol weekly definitely with shows on break gives us something to look forward to

1 Like

I hope this 15 episode formula works. Looking forward to watching this later but Marvel Netflix are mad guilty of 13 eps and the shows going on too long even the good shows. Only Daredevil S3 and Punisher S1 worked all 13 to me.

Happy! on SyFy was perfect at 8 episodes that were 40-50 mins. I’m a less is more type but who knows maybe DP can prove me wrong and that would be awesome.

I have faith they’ll make it work

1 Like

15 is still less then TV giving 23 or 20 Ep seasons

1 Like

I’m really curious how Cyborg will for into things

2 Likes

Same here I’m guessing something big must be going down

1 Like

Maybe victor will happen to be in that town and help out the doom patrol or maybe he’s hacking into the internet and finds a live news report about the showdown and he does to find them

1 Like

I’m really hoping we get the cyborg full backstory yes we know it but I still want to see it

1 Like

Yeah true

2 Likes

Wow! Fifteen Episodes is a lot, that’s fine with me. Also, episode one was an hour, give or take.

1 Like