Doom Patrol is coming back in 20 days

Woot! Woot!

5 Likes

You know what is kinda weird though? I have seen 0 ads for it. For season 1 their season campaign was pretty aggressive. Now I only have seen the two posters and that was on their social media pages. I wonder why since it is now on here and HBOMax. It’s definitely a show worth advertising.

1 Like

Interesting that they haven’t done much promotion of any specific Max show. Lots of commercials for the service itself, but it’s not like there’s been a big push for, say, Love Life. Recently, the most media buzz seems to be around Elmo.

But, doesn’t matter:

Doom Patrol Season 2 is almost here!!!

3 Likes

DP is probably DCU’s strongest show.

2 Likes

Started my rewatch this week (last night’s episode was Cult Patrol). I’ve been telling everyone I know who has HBO Max but not DC Universe to check it out ahead of the S2 premiere (doing the same with Stargirl and CW). The more eyeballs (that aren’t giant and floating ominously in the sky) we can get on this show the better!

2 Likes

Original marketing was planned to launch this week, but was delayed given the circumstances around Blackout Tuesday and Black Lives Matter. But you will see some trailers in advance of the show :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I can’t wait! It’s gonna be soooooo good!

Too excited!

1 Like

Just don’t get into a staring contest.

1 Like

Will the trailers contain scenes from the upcoming season?

1 Like

A very understandable and important reason. Thanks @Applejack!

1 Like

I had no idea the release date was even announced until I stumbled upon it this week! Maybe I’ve just been living under a rock. Super excited for Doom Patrol!

3 Likes

I cannot wait :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Hiyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

In other words, I’m kinda excited :slight_smile: :grinning: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I can’t wait for it to come back! I’m 3 episodes off my re watch of Season 1 to get prepared for Season 2!

2 Likes

I love this show!!! I’m going to have to re-watch season 1 and get primed for it!

Can’t wait. Loved the first season! Hyped! :grin:

I just saw the trailer for season 2 and all I’ve got to say is…

YEAHHH!!! Rita’s gonna stretch!!!

1 Like