Doom Patrol Season 2 Premiere Date!

This is so so Very Awesome, I hope that other DC original series get renewed and continue as well. This was a good move . Can’t wait for more Doom Patrol.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @WhoahRang and @tjreiss77440.90475 !

1 Like

Just finished a binge of Doom Patrol. Kinda curious now to see where S2 goes. I hope Danny The Street gets rebuilt. BEST moment? The orgasm scene. That was a riot!!!

3 Likes

I signed up for this. Consistently all these DC universe shows are amazing, and mostly agenda free. Which makes room to write an awesome story as close to the comics that made fans love them in the first place.

I think It would be amazing to see DC universe cross over content(Not CW). I am a huge fan of swamp thing also. Maybe we can get him back and finally introduce the rot, and animal man with some Constantine in there.

1 Like

@kingarthurivvi.22875 welcome to the community. Enjoy the service.

1 Like

Best show out of this streaming service. I hope S2 continues to be great!

1 Like

So relieved this is still going to be on the app. Got a little concerned it would go HBO only.

1 Like

So excited for the next season of Doom Patrol.

1 Like

So i just saw that the official doom patrol page said that season 2 is coming out on hbo max next month. Is the DCU app going to have it as well? Just wondering. I can have subscribe to both apps either way.

3 Likes

Supposedly it will be available on here as well. I think they are pushing it more on HBO MAX since AT&T wants more subscribers for that and doesn’t really care about getting subscribers for DC Universe anymore.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it is, but they want to advertise HBO and DC Universe is currently advertising Stargirl.

I’m pretty sure that Doom Patrol is going to replace Harley Quinn on Fridays when the second season of that show concludes.

4 Likes

Unless something has changed, it’s coming to DC Universe. The real question is will it premiere the same day? Stargirl is here Mondays, CW on Tuesdays, but since HBO Max is also a subscription service it’s probably going to go live to both services at the same time.

1 Like

More info here: 'Doom Patrol' season 2 coming to HBO Max, DC Universe in June - Business Insider

In short, yes it will be on both premiering on the same day from the info I found.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Yea i just saw they posted it on here now, literally like an hour after my post lol

2 Likes

Yep, that was the deal when Doom Patrol season 2 got the green light, it would premiere and run on DCU & HBOMAX simultaneously.

I’m glad they got all the filming done before the shutdown. I was unaware of that and figured we wouldn’t get S2 until December. They obviously worked at warp speed once S2 got the green light.

Yes, the heaviest marketing will be for HBOMAX. But, just like Stargirl going to CW, it is a rising tide that lifts all boats.

1 Like

I was so thrilled to hear the announcement today. I didn’t know anything got filmed, so imagine my surprise!

3 Likes

This is awesome news

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure. They’re having content here and in HBO Max. Like the Snyder Cut

1 Like

This is such awesome news, my wife and I have been waiting forever for season 2!

1 Like