Doomsday Clock (2017-) #1

Doomsday Clock (2017-) #1

Danggggggg! That’s an issue! It captures the watchmen feel and feels new. DANGGGGG!

8 Likes

Thank you! I’m excited to jump in!

4 Likes

Glad they’ve added Doomsday clock.
My favorite event the whole year

1 Like

Just awesome

2 Likes

Only one Issue!?

4 Likes

Seeing as we pay for this service, it would be nice if they put up more than one comic in a series.
This whole “Here’s a teaser so you buy our stuff” nonsense would be acceptable in a free service, but not one that we pay for on a monthly basis.

For some of us, this is the only real way to get comics nowadays.

11 Likes

It’s a highly anticipated series that’s still selling alot. Why would they put up more? Probably get more around #12 and only half then if you’re lucky

1 Like

Like others said, 1 issue is pretty lame. It’d be nice to see more here if you’re already getting our money.

10 Likes

Yo, give us more, we already paying monthly for this streaming service!

5 Likes

What the hell ??? That’s all we get ?

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, @peterley.dorcius.39264 - I’ll pass on your feedback to the team.

1 Like

I feel teased…

2 Likes

Give us all DDC issues

6 Likes

What is the release schedule for this series? There are a lot more issues available in hard copy, why are we streamers being made to wait?

4 Likes

I love Watchmen, definitely in my top 5 graphic novels of all time… I was so happy to see this crossover of the Watchmen universe & Justice League universe happen and have been loving it, can’t wait to see how it wraps up over the last few issues. And I’m surprised to see it on the DC app, which is awesome, gives fans who haven’t been purchasing them in the stores a chance to check em out!

2 Likes

I want to get into this series, along with a few others, but like others have said, we are paying for this service, so why are we getting our collective chains yanked with being nickled and dimed with a few issues here and there ? IF the idea is to release a few comics a week or month, then fine, do that, But how about letting us, the paid members, KNOW, that is the plan. Again not with just this series, but all the storylines / comics offered. I love DC, I love DC Universe, I do not love partial issues to a story line or series.

3 Likes

@GLSector it’s already been said though. They release comics in the year they released. Not like they just add whenever, you gotta pay attention

@GLCSector3295 hope you read my comment and know they already told everyone how the releases here will work