Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles (2018-) #6

Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles (2018-) #6

Great ending to the seies, loved the historical storylines. Also loved how they worked in the actual Hanna-Barberra cartoons, right down to the date they premiered, into the storyline. Not sure in that world how they could film them and it somehow looked like cartoons, but hey it still worked. And loved them maging Snagglepuss into a regular colored lion with a different name just like the cartoon. Was a fun tribute to the characters that I did not expect.

As for the rest, great story. I don’t know how they ever conceived the idea for a story like this, but more impressive that it worked so well. Great job by all involved.

The backup story though… was not digging it. Maybe it was too short to make it work, but was not into it and given this was a Hanna-Barberra story and all the many characters they could have used still seems pointless to do an original story like that. Although I know it got a one-shot so guess someone liked it.

Either way this was a good read, glad to finally read it and glad to DC Universe for reminding me of it’s existence so I could finally check it out.

1 Like