🤩 EyeCandy: Variant Covers/Artists Collection

Good thing Halloween is coming because that’s just spooky :ghost:

7 Likes

Stunning work from Tula Lotay…

9 Likes

Superman/Gen 13! :heart_eyes:

I really dug that mini, and then some. It needs to be in digital yesterday.

How about Gen13 v1 covers, @AkBandit? Maybe a sprinkle and a dash of DV8 as well, please?

4 Likes

@Vroom The 13 variant covers of Gen13 #1 (1994), plus the newsstand cover (First one)

I bought this set when it first came out. Mine has the Jim Lee autograph on the chromium puzzle cover. I also picked up a Brandon Choi auto cover later.

6 Likes

@Vroom and now some Dv8 variants.

6 Likes

amazing stuff as always, thank you! :grin:

5 Likes

These are all great but really like this one. It reminds me of Boris Vallejo’s art I’d see in the 80s’

Is it a Heavy Metal tribute cover?

5 Likes

This cover was done by Heavy Metal magazine artist Simon Bisley and with it he paid homage to artist Frank Frazetta. Sort of like this example of Frazetta’s work.

6 Likes

Brought some Sandman today. Plz enjoy :purple_heart:

The Dreaming 2

8 Likes

such a strange style, but it looks so good! :hushed:

4 Likes

Totally. That’s what I like about it tho! lol And @AkBandit you’re spoiling us again. :star_struck:Thank you! Love the paper doll Gen 13! Paper dolls should make a comeback! :fist:

4 Likes

I’m both frightened and intrigued by this cover…

5 Likes

Thank you kindly for the Wildstorm hookup! :metal:t2:

Variants for today’s/this week’s new releases:

My favorite variant for 'Tec #1027:

6 Likes

NICE! :star_struck:
Also thank you for the Catwoman. :cat2:

@AkBandit Agree. That cover from the Dreaming is :eyes: a lot of things. I dig it. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ok Let’s do some Artgerm…a couple… I think may already be in here, but please enjoy them anyway. :black_heart:

6 Likes

You are most welcome. :smile_cat:

Speaking of your Artgerm pieces Razzz, I was at the comic store yesterday and they had oversized lithos of his Power Girl and the STAS Supergirl. I don’t buy art like that, but they were both mighty impressive.

5 Likes

@Razzzcat

waaaaaow. Thank you

5 Likes

Legion of Super-Heroes…Jim Lee variants.

6 Likes

Who’s a good boy? Whoooo’s a good boy? You are Krypto for being on these variant covers with Supergirl.

Streaky is not a happy cat!!! :pouting_cat: :pouting_cat: :pouting_cat:

Calm down Streaky we’ll send you some love too. :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

10 Likes

cuteeeee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes