🤩 EyeCandy: Variant Covers/Artists Collection

@AkBandit :partying_face: you themed it! :raised_hands:t3: You’re awesome. Just a fact. :ballot_box::purple_heart:

I brought more Dceased! I think most of these are missing so far. We’ll call this Round 1. Brb.

10 Likes

Round 2! Some Catwoman, as it is Cat Day! :cat2: Meow! (Zombified, but still counts! :fist: :black_heart:)

Ps @Vroom

:pizza: =YES! Always.

10 Likes

Nothing wrong with zombie cats this close to Halloween.

9 Likes

Omg!! :joy: Dancing zombie cats—HOW have I never seen that?! Thank you! Definitely gets a gold star! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I had these before I found the video…
tenor
tumblr_n5x18nzszF1s391qwo1_250

9 Likes

9 Likes

I love Prez and the Catwoman Election Special. Both are solid, yet very underrated, books.

I wish Batman: Dark Detective was available in digital singles. Not only to compliment the Austin/Rogers run of yore, but because it was a darn good series in general. One of my favorite Batbooks of 2005.

6 Likes

Call me weird, but I think those top two DCeased variants are kind of hot.

sneaks some pizza

7 Likes

i uh… support this :relieved:

8 Likes

Sneaking pizza? Its fine, but only when there’s enough left over to do so.

yoinks another piece

Mmmmm! There’s just something about eating cold pizza in the wee hours of the morning that makes it better than at any other time of day.

7 Likes

Completely spaced adding these weeks ago when there was more Watchmen stuff (because they’re great!) Oh well. Better late than never.

6 Likes

It’s not too early, right?

9 Likes

And some suicide squad (can’t remember if some of these are already in here, apologies if so)

8 Likes

Ooh I haven’t seen this one! THNX @SuperBlueGrodd! :hugs: Love that Catwoman cover, too…oh, and it’s never really “too soon”. :woman_shrugging:t2: :snowman: Once it’s this dark this early.

I mean…this just works :wink:

9 Likes

It’s not too early. MrJasonTodd and his family decorate their house for Christmas as soon as it’s November 1st.

7 Likes

Some Mister Miracle by King and Gerads (one of my favorites)

it was a rhetorical question, it’s totally too early, and I say that as a huge Christmas lover… though I guess we could use a little Christmas cheer right about now :smiley:

8 Likes

For me it :100: IS too early, but I don’t mind other people embracing Winter. It’s HOT TODDY season! :laughing: :snowflake:

Ps. :eyes: I love every single thing about this look on Diana.

9 Likes

Let’s get started with some Thanksgiving covers before we think about Christmas. :turkey:

8 Likes

Oh man, I’ll give you a pass, because it is extremely hard to find Thanksgiving variants (and I ought to give you a pass anyways, those are great ones)

This is the only one I could find… still a pretty good one though

8 Likes

Great Granny Goodness! What is going on here?

7 Likes