Fans of DC Universe Episode 11: Interview with JLWWSM and MattMcDonald of DCU Book Club!

This week on the Fans of DC Universe Podcast, we have Nathan.Payson, Don-el, JLWWSM, and MattMcDonald. Today we talked about Titans S2E2 “Rose” and then interviewed JLWWSM and MattMcDonald about the DCU Book Club. This is a big celebration of DCU’s Community and Year One!

Big thank you to JL and Matt for their AWESOME interview. I had a lot of fun interviewing them and can’t wait to do another interview with other great people!

4 Likes

glitchy microphones suck!

4 Likes

I know!!! We try to fix issues when possible, but everyone has their own situation. For example, my mic will stop sending my voice when the internet gets weak. In order to keep my mic from picking up outside noise I must be away from the center of the house as toward a bad wifi area.

2 Likes

Here is the link

https://play.google.com/music/m/Dmkeinl4jzlc45nzdkqph73vmfu?t=Episode_11_Interview_with_JLWWSM_and_MattMcDonald_of_DCU_Book_Club_-_Fans_of_DC_Universe

2 Likes

The proverbial poop does happen. Still a good conversation nevertheless…

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I might like to be on the podcast, lol. Sounds fun.

Awesome, going to have to check it out. Thanks for making me aware of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@RandallusPrime Join the DCU Book Club Discord and let’s talk!

2 Likes

Thanks for having us @Nathan.Payson! It was fun =)

3 Likes

Your welcome ANY time!

3 Likes

I’ll try to join tomorrow night.

@randallus we record Fridays… So we already did this weeks.

It’s right after the watch along on watchtower on Friday nights

Nice to see this particular podcast get 42 listens on Soundcloud + 5 on Youtube + whatever we had on Google Play Music!!