Fans of DC Universe Episode 3: DC Universe's SDCC, Swamp Thing Ep. 7-8 and Young Justice Ep. 18

This week on DC universe we were joined by

Nathan.Payson
Nu52
Don-el
Dukect45

We discussed every DC Universe Comic Con Announcement, Swamp Thing Episode 7-8, and Young Justice Season 3 Ep. 18. (We also talked briefly about MCU Phase 4 SHHHHHHH!)

Link: https://playmusic.app.goo.gl/?ibi=com.google.PlayMusic&isi=691797987&ius=googleplaymusic&apn=com.google.android.music&link=https://play.google.com/music/m/Ivfhgpjolrxq76evo4ht4nn27du?

We are also working on a special episode. More details to come later!

2 Likes

I gotta check this out! I hear it was full of drama, actors arriving and leaving, my my.

1 Like

haha.

Is it in stereo??

1 Like

Fun podcast. Great that Dukect45 could join as well!

1 Like

Listened to it last night great job y’all! even though there seemed to be little love for swamp thang. :frowning: I imagine the reason there are inconsistencies and what seems as plot holes is due to the season getting cut short and when they went back to make last minute changes they were unable to elaborate on other character development like that of BD and Xanadu to try and give a satisfying ending of the main plot.

2 Likes

I had that thought but we should call it out if we are frustrated. I LOVED the first half but feel this half forgets the side characters.

1 Like

@don-el I don’t know, I got so frustrated with tech this week I was just happy to HAVE a recording.

1 Like

Oh Nathan I was half playing around. Of course people should voice their opinion, that’s what podcast are all about. The frowny face and the statement wasn’t meant to be negative really. (picture me saying it overly dramatic). As for the rest I was just throwing in my 2 cents as to why it may be lacking in those regards, which I agree with y’all it is but thats why I think it is. Would love it if they released what the last 3 would have been or if they just gave us an animated version to wrap things up.

1 Like

Yeah everybody’s missing the cool supporting characters like Blue Devil etc, they kind of disappeared apparently from the storyline for now.

1 Like

Exactly!!

I hear the next one’s a real corker