Favorite Bat Family member

My fellow DC fans, who’s your favorite Bat Family member??? I’d like too know. Mine’s Jason Todd/ Red Hood. I also really like Dick Grayson/Nightwing. It can be any bat family member except for Batman himself of course.

7 Likes

Cassandra Cain is my girl. Always happy to see her being treated right.

8 Likes

Tim Drake, though Dick Grayson and Stephanie Brown are a close second.

5 Likes

Alfred. No question. He needs his own mini at least. But I also love Damian, Batwoman, Cassandra, Oracle (don’t like the idea of Barbara being Batgirl again), Clayface from Rebirth, Stephanie. I sometimes think that most of them are better characters than Batman nowadays.

6 Likes

@HubCityQuestion Did you enjoy DC Tynion’s run then? I know it’s a little divisive but I loved it and I think he wrote a great Cassandra. He may write her some more because he takes over Batman from King.

2 Likes

I loved it! Batman & Robin Eternal was a little rocky in places but I really think Tynion nailed it on Tec. I really hope to see the Cass & Shiva story arc resolve soon.

3 Likes

I really love Jason Todd as Robin. I’m less enamored with his resurrected form. Same thing with Dick Grayson: I prefer him as Robin, especially as a younger Robin in the Golden and Silver Ages. I’m also quite fond of Damian Wayne and Barbara Gordon. Since I seem to have formed a Top 5 instead of just listing a favorite, I’ll cap it off with Alfred, the faithful butler and occasional amateur sleuth. (Honorable mention to Leslie Thompkins, since I’m not sure if she counts.)

2 Likes

:bellhop_bell: I’m gonna go with Alfred currently. I love all the Robin’s, Batwoman, Batgirl, & all the others anyone wants to include. That new Pennyworth series is a Smashing Delight! :bellhop_bell:

3 Likes

Alfred, Cass

2 Likes

My favorite character of all time, NIGHTWING

3 Likes

Nightwing!! Defo my fav

3 Likes

I was going to put “Yes,” but someone might come up with a character I might not like, but Dick, Bruce, Tim, Cassie, Babs, Gordon, Stephanie, ALfred```
oh, heck-- “Yes.”

2 Likes

Dick Grayson. Red Hood would come pretty close behind.

2 Likes

Ace’s eyes are scaring the heck out of me.
My fave is Damian!

3 Likes

Stephanie Brown of course
Robin
Batgirl
Spoiler

4 Likes

I also like ace

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion I stopped reading Batman Eternal after the idiotic idea that Batman (BATMAN!) didn’t copy a very important memory stick 10 times and uploaded it to the Batcloud before giving it to anyone. But I heard good things about B&R Eternal and I’m thinking about bingeing Batman Eternal, B&R Eternal and Tynion’s 'Tec. Do you think I will appreciate his 'Tec run more after these 2 series?

And btw, I honestly think that Eternal series being “rocky” is more of a Snyder’s fault because his run in N52 had great moments and meh moments and Tynion’s 'Tec was pretty much the same level of greatness all the way through.

2 Likes

I have a soft spot for the sometimes unlikable Damian Wayne, myself. Characters who can be jerks, but still mean well, are just so endearing to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with misfitH, the answer is yes (unless you count Bat-mite. I don’t like him). If I had to pick… Cass as Batgirl?

Nightwing. The first Robin is still the best. (Now if we can just end this Ric Grayson nonsense.)

3 Likes