DC Zoom
Young Animal
Vertigo
Elseworlds
Milestone
Black Label
Earth One

3 Likes

Vertigo. No contest. With condolences to Planetary and Authority.

3 Likes

Vertigo, here’s why

Sandman
100 Bullets
Preacher
Northlanders
Y the Last Man
Hellblazer

You get the idea.

1 Like

@McEddard I had a feeling this would be a one horse race… Maybe shouldn’t have included Vertigo lol

Vertigo, the most has come from it. Elseworlds is good too.

1 Like

For me, It’s close but Vertigo beats out Earth One, even though I have fallen I love with every book from Earth One thus far.

1 Like

DC Zoom hands down for me. Vertigo was created to bypass the CCA, but there are some good titles like Fables, which led to the Wolf Among Us game. Yet, DC Zoom is the only one label I know that does not require any orbit.

1 Like

DC Universe. You know, the core publishing line produced by DC Comics.

5 Likes

Zoom for me

2 Likes

Vertigo

1 Like

Can we add Paradox Press to this list.
I have the complete “Big Book Of” run and they are phenomenal.

3 Likes

@dogwelder9 Along with CMX, I think Paradox Press can definitely be added to the Imprint List.

After DC Universe, my favorite imprint is Wildstorm.

2 Likes

I’ve read a lot more Vertigo than all the other imprints combined, but at the end of the day Wildstorm is still my favorite. When Wildstorm started it had been at least 10 years since I had read a Marvel or DC book. Image comics was something new in the space, but I wasn’t fans of the other creators of the as much as Jim Lee. I read Wildcats, Stormwatch, even Union every month.

2 Likes

Impact

Now there’s a blast from the past.

3 Likes

@LeonardoMyst

How i loved Impact, one of two DC attrmpts to publish the Archie line of Super Heroes. The Fly, The Shield, The Jaguar, The Web, The Comet

The first comic book i ever read, in a barbershop in 1959, was an Archie Super Hero comic

The Double Life of Private Strong aka The Shield.

He had Superman type powers. DC sued. The original 40s Shield had a super suit giving him his powers as did DC versions.

I was very impressed, not knowing it was by the legendary team of Jack Kirby and Joe Simon.

They also did early issues of The Fly, where Thomas Troy was a young orphan who could turn into an adult, like Shazam , with Spider Man powers.

Kirby soon went to Marvel where early versions of Spider Man were based on the Fly.

The estate of Joe Simon now own this version of Shield and the Fly but not Fly Girl.

In the Impact line, The Fly was young Jason Troy, in high school living with his mother Jaguar was a cursed teen age woman and Web a spy agency.

The stories were easy to read and great fun.

The team was recently revived in a four issue team. Different characters same names. A female immortal shield, like Uncle Sam; fly gitl,web, comet, jaguar plus a raven like character and a 1940s hero Steel Sterling. Strong and Invulnerable.

There has been many revivals of these characters. Maybe five versions.

3 Likes

Elseworlds. But also put me down for the core DC Universe/the main line.

2 Likes

RIP Vertigo

3 Likes

Black Label for me.

1 Like

RIP Vertigo what???

2 Likes

Gotta be elseworlds

1 Like