Favorite DC podcasts

What are your favorite DC Comics related podcasts? Mine are

Raging Bullets, Suicide Squadcast, Supergirl Radio, Fire and Water, The Podcast of Oa, and The Legends of Tomorrow podcast.

6 Likes

Suicide Squadcast is my favorite! To any potential listeners: it’s a general DC show, not specifically about Suicide Squad. The hosts go over all the new DC news of the week in a positive and entertaining way. Highly recommend!

3 Likes

I agree win Wondersyd. I tried out a bunch of them, but Suicide Squadcast is the best.

1 Like

I like the DCTV podcast network. The Flash Podcast, Quiver, Supergirl Radio, Titans Podcast, DC Classics, Legends of Tomorrow Podcast.

1 Like

The Legends of Tomorrow podcast on the DCTV podcast network is also one of my favorites!

2 Likes

Holy Batcast
Suicide Squadcast
Let’s Go Comic Show (all comics)

Lots of good ones out there.

1 Like

Holy Batcast is a great one! Almost forgot about that one.

1 Like

All the old Adventures of Superman radio serials are up as podcasts and they’re great.

3 Likes

Holy Batcast is the best DC/Batman related podcast.

2 Likes

The SuperCast, and Pop Culture Leftovers!

Raging Bullets and Podcast of Oa.

1 Like

Dc comics squad cast. Brother show to suicide squad cast check them out.

1 Like

Holy Bat Cast is my favorite out of all the DC podcasts.

1 Like

I put out a DC toy-themed podcast called DCCollectors Radio.

2 Likes

Holy Batcast is not only my favorite comic book podcast but my favorite podcast period.

Wow, I didn’t know there were so many DC comic podcasts, what all do they talk about?

Some like Raging Bullets cover a wide variety of DC comics, some shows like the Podcast of Oa focuses on specific characters (in this case Green Lantern).

I do the DC Superpowers Podcast. We try to cover tv, comics, movies and everything else. We record live on Twitch Monday nights then it is available everywhere podcasts are found.

My favorites are also Holy Batcast, Supergirl Radio, and the Legends of Tomorrow Podcast. Supergirl Radio is good because, when the show isn’t airing, they do a lot of comics coverage and character spotlights.

My Comic Shop History. Its not technically a DC podcast but since the host is a big fan of Superman they spend most of their time talking about DC.