Favorite DC Show You Can Watch Over and Over Again?

Mines is Young Justice. For sure watched it over 20 times​:laughing:

28 Likes

Superman the Animated Series for me. It never gets old.

10 Likes

Same here @sairaxtodd and legends of tomorrow

10 Likes

Batman ‘66 I never get tired of watching it!

11 Likes

@golddragon71

6 Likes

Young Justice & Batman The Animated Series :fire:

17 Likes

It is hard to pick a favorite, as I love so many DC shows! Batman: The Animated Series, Constantine, the 1990 Flash, the current Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Stargirl… If I were forced to go with an absolute favorite, it would probably be Batman '66. It was the first DC show I ever saw and the show that actually got me into comic books (even though the Batman in the first comic books I read was way different from Adam West’s).

8 Likes

Animated only Batman the Animated Series, I have watched multiple times.

And the only live action DC show I have watched multiple times has been Powerless. Haha! Live action I have watched multiple episodes but not a entire series. Only Superboy and maybe a few weeks Lois and Clark.

6 Likes

Really none. There is so much entertainment available to consume that it is difficult for me to watch anything over and over. Then add to that the fact that I prefer the written medium (books and/or sequential art) and rewatching shows really takes a back burner.

The only DC show that I have watched more than once is Watchmen x2. Outside of DC there are a few that I have watched more than once ( The Vanishing Point, Rocky, 2001 A Space Odyssey, Rocky Horror Picture Show) but not many.

But books, comics? I have read many of those more than once. Just not that into live or animated shows. To each their own.

So much entertainment, so little time. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

ah, impossible to pick just one . . . but I’ll say Swamp Thing.

It’s a work of art and needs to return!

8 Likes

I feel like saying BTAS might be cheating because who wouldn’t? But Justice League Unlimited has always been one of my favorites. Its up there with the Office on rewatchability for me.

9 Likes

Batman the Animated series and now Harley Quinn the animated series both are great!!!

8 Likes

Titans, I’ve watched it constantly since it came out. And Batman The Animated Series, I’ve watched that over and over again since my childhood!

5 Likes

Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. I have watched that show more times than I can count. I remember watching it when it was broadcast on ABC and then I bought the DVDs as they were released. Since then, I have watched the show on DCU at least once.

9 Likes

I can’t pick just one, as there are several I watch repeatedly. Some of them are:

● Justice League Unlimited
● Superman: The Animated Series
● Ruby Spears Superman
● The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians
● any Filmation series

4 Likes

Young Justice is fantastic. If I can only pick one, Batman The Animated Series.

7 Likes

“Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s—The Adventures of Superman!” Since the early 1960’s I have watched hundreds and hundreds of hours of this amazing TV show. The Adventures of Superman, starring the great George Reeves, was my entry point into the world of The Man of Steel. Superman was my first hero. He was strong, brave, selfless, patient, and compassionate (Well, maybe not too compassionate in the first season). He could save the world from a collision with a huge meteor, but also had the time, and empathy, to save a little dog from being put down. And this Superman served the citizens of Metropolis with dedication, constancy, kindness, and humor.
Till this day, when I need reaffirmation of …“the American Way,” a gentle laugh, or a tiny thrill, I watch an episode of The Adventures of Superman. He’s still my hero.

8 Likes

Teen Titans! Or Justice League/JLU

6 Likes

The Batman animated series
JLU
Legends of Tomorrow
GLAS

8 Likes

The only two I’ve rewatched are Young Justice and B:TAS. I do like Superman: The Animated Series and the ‘00s Teen Titans a lot, though.

7 Likes