Favorite DC Show You Can Watch Over and Over Again?

Adventures Of Superman
All the Filmation Animated Shows
Batman 66
Wonder Woman
Super Friends (Seasons 2-8)
All the DCAU shows

4 Likes

4 Likes

Young Justice
The Batman
Batman The Brave and The Bold
Teen Titans

3 Likes

I agree with Young Justice. But for me, I would also say Doom Patrol, Harley Quinn, and Legends.

4 Likes

Doom Patrol. It’s genius and you can get so much from a rewatch. I’d don’t even skip the intro

6 Likes

Hands down
giphy (1)

Etrigan episodes, John Stewart and Flash is adorable.

6 Likes

Watched the 3 part Savage Time last night. JL, Sgt Rock and the Blackhawks, who could ask for more.

4 Likes

I’m with @msgtv on this one, I love Doom Patrol!

4 Likes

Superman:TAS
JLU
Young Justice

3 Likes

Honestly… I could watch all of them constantly & I do. Bold & Brave, JL, & YJ especially season 2 are my wheelhouse. Zatanna featured a lot in JL & YJ. Huntress is awesome in JL. Those are my top 2 characters but love every DC character!!!

Justiceleaguetimmartpromo image

2 Likes

Teen Titans, BTAS, and Batman Beyond for me!

So much re-watch power… so much. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Young Justice. Period.

I joined DCU because they revived this series. I’ve watched all 3 seasons 3 times this year. Waiting on S4.

BTAS & both Justice League series are runner-ups.

3 Likes

Swamp Thing is very rewatchable (it would be more so if they freaking brought it back!!). NBC Constantine was far from perfect (I blame the directing) but it was still pretty great (made awesome by Matt Ryan’s iconic and comic perfect depiction).
Gotham on fox had a perfect cast (particularly Riddler, Penguin, Zsaz and Joker, but everyone from Gordon to Bruce, Selina, and Alfred were Awesome!), and some great story lines (some not so great)

Star Girl though might already be the most rewatchable for my wife and myself.
If Watchmen on HBO counts, then definitely that as well. Amazingly well done. Easily on par with Leftovers as Lindeloff’s best work, and it takes the source material into amazing and modern directions

1 Like

Young justice or Harley Quinn. Both are amazing. I’ve rewatched YJ multiple times and definitely feeling the aster.

2 Likes

Harley Quinn for sure!!!

3 Likes

The Flash S1 (CW)
The Batman

Specific episodes of various other shows.

Batman 66, Wonder Woman, and Superman (40s animated) for nostalgia.

1 Like

My second Answer 1990’s THE FLASH TV Series.
This was really my introduction to the Scarlet Speedster and I often rewatch it far more than I do the current series!

2 Likes

Easily Wonder Woman with the incomparable Lynda Carter!!! On a semi-related topic, I am down to the quarterfinals of the DC Film Tournament. If anyone wants to join in on the vote/discussion, I am providing the link to the current vote:

3 Likes

Honestly , I watch them all over and over, but with Superman being my favorite, I probably watch his shows and cartoons more, Smallville and Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman probably coming in at #1

3 Likes

I hope that in my own paradise there Will be a loop projection of Doom Patrol seasons 1 & 2 for the eternity​:rofl:

2 Likes