Favorite packaging of DC collectibles

What items have shown up on delivery day & the packaging just blew u away?

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

hoo-wee, you’ve been hiding a heck of a collection! i don’t suppose i’ve ever really considered packaging before. my space is so limited, i have to dispose of a lot, so i can’t get attached!

this joker/panda hench figure package did stick out, though

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I have become a pro at opening em’. I have them all stored in refrigerator or other large appliance boxes. I leave the wiring etc. in place just in case I ever wanna put em back to sell em’. I can say with 99.9% certainty I would never sell a single one. I leave that tenth out just b/c u never know, there could be a situation where I’d have to for financial purposes etc. but I think I could get away with selling em’ as new in the box & avoid controversy.
That is truly awesome tho I’ve never seen that one. Forgot @biff_pow I do have my whole collection on show off your DC shrine, but their all unboxed. I take pics of the front & back of all my collectibles 1st, then open em’ & take a pic b4 I shelve em’. I can’t imagine what it would look like if I left them all in their boxes.

2 Likes

1 Like

This isn’t mine*, but I do have one.
$_35
I loved how the box it came in was designed after Hal’s locker at Ferris

*(because I don’t have the box anymore)

1 Like

That’s awesome. I’ve never seen that. I almost bought a giant motherbox a few times & I saw that Lantern but I never saw the locker. I would’ve been sold if they would’ve shown that in the picture. That’s amazing!!! The lantern is incredible even w/o the box but yeah, that’s dope.

1 Like