Favourite DC Couple

Ya lol have you seen Gotham

2 Likes

Yeah some of it.

2 Likes

Well that is where it is

2 Likes

Which DC couple is your favorite or what are a few of your favorites and why? And do you have a romantic pairing that you wish was real or that you have always thought would be a good fit?

1 Like

They are awesome k

1 Like

I have many, many favorites! Lois and Clark is the ultimate pairing in my eyes, any other pairing for them strikes me as very, very wrong. I also really enjoy Green Arrrow/Black Canary and Batman/Catwoman. I also love Batman/Wonder Woman. I think they would be fascinating couple. Different from the outside but at thier core they are very similar. And also I just generally like nonpowered/powered relationships.

4 Likes

Robin and Spoiler. Young, innocent and secretive love.
98bbbd1d6aeb42de124650c1ddee93f5
Plus they covered teen pregnancy which was surprising but memorable.

4 Likes

Batman and Queen whattevaIwannabe.

Superman and Lois

Flash and Joan

Flash and Tina

Hal and Carol

Stargirl and Atom Smasher

Dr Fate and Fury

Hawkman and Hawkgirl

Rex and Wendi

3 Likes

Whooo?.??

1 Like

The least evil queen you will ever meet. She is totally not one of those evil queens, as there is no reason to be suspicious of her. If you disagree she will not imprison your family, because that would be evil, and that is so not her. The best words to describe her are unconiving, unmalicious, unnasty.

2 Likes

Ralph and Sue

And of course Huntress and Question from the DC animated universe.

4 Likes

I now I know her lol

2 Likes

For canon pairings, definitely Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn :heart: :heart:

A pairing that I think has a great dynamic and compliment each other super well and would just be totally super awesome together? Tim Drake and Kon-El…you dont try to clone just anybody just to be close to the original because you miss him so much

3 Likes

Swamp Thing and Abby - Love the development of it in Moore’s run and think it is the most realistic couple in all comics

Dick Grayson and Barbra Gordon - The chemistry and banter between the two are some of the best and are very sweet together. Plus the addition of their recent marriage really makes me like the two together even more

Tim Drake and Steph Brown - A very loving and caring relationship, the addition of the pregnancy storyline also really makes me appreciate them together even more

Green Arrow and Black Canary - The tension between the two is great and has some great banter when in action scenes

3 Likes

been reading future state and I am starting to Ship Jon Kent/Yara Flor together, seems like there’s something there by the events of Future state Justice league 1 and that there is something there in Wonder woman/Superman. looking forword to the events of Future state Catwoman after the latest round of teasers too.

1 Like