“First”

Inspired by the unnecessary “first” responders when a new YouTube video (or something similar is posted), do you recall your first post and/or thread?

5 Likes

First.

3 Likes

Also, I believe my first post was over in the “Introduce yourself!” thread in the Watchtower.

3 Likes

Yeah but that’s not your first avatar Jamags, so it DC doesn’t count.

2 Likes

No, but I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees the vapid stupidity of “first” posts on YouTube for how utterly meaningless they are to anyone older than 8.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure my first post was the “Six Degrees of DC” thread.

2 Likes

What an interesting thread! It’s so nice to see what caught your interest when you first jumped into our community. <3

If memory serves, I believe my first post was on a thread discussing why Damian Wayne needs to be a full-time villain. I jumped right in with showing off my affection for the brattiest member of the Bat-Family, it seems. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t want to know what my first post was. I was so young then.

3 Likes

5 Favorite Superheroes.

1 Like

I keep waiting for Community 2.0 so I can go back in time and find all my old posts.

4 Likes

I can’t remember my first post but know it was in the films and games section.

First thread was either Favorite Batmobiles or Batsuits

2 Likes

I know it was in HCQ’s “Six Degrees of DC”, but I don’t remember what I said

3 Likes

DC Daily needs to add an older
Viewpoint
marty71
42w ago

Thread

Books on DC Super Heroes
TurokSonOfStone 1950
42w ago

2 Likes

post “explain your user name”
Thread “Who would win Batman or Wonder Woman?”

2 Likes

I think the first thing I did in the Community was post a response to a thread comparing Heroes in Crisis #1 to [redacted because I’m not sure I’m allowed to say it?]. I tried to argue that it wasn’t and tried to correct some statement they made, but my comment was more of a poorly collected ramble than any sort of composed thought. Then somebody said I talked too much (I think they were referring to me?) and I decided they were right so I didn’t interact with the community again for a while.

1 Like