Forgotten DC Characters , Will They Ever Come Back!?

Vibe has been MIA since Forever Evil.

Telos got abandoned in some Pocket Dimension.

And Countless other DC Characters have been left out to dry!

Will we ever see any of these abandoned or forgotten DC Characters in comics again!? Cause quite frankly I’m tired of waiting!:expressionless:

11 Likes

I really enjoyed the android Hourman. He had a great solo series that was pure fun and heart. I believe he was last seen giving up his life to save the original Hour Man in some sort of time distortion. He’s been gone for thirteen years.

8 Likes

I’d love to see Telos come back. I enjoyed him in Convergence and his mini-series as well.

3 Likes

I want them to reveal that flashpoint or the lastest “reboot” brought back Ferro Lad and he gets his own 12 issue solo series.

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone is ever gone from DC comics, no matter how obscure sooner or later someone decides to bring them back.

7 Likes

I’m not a big fan of Vibe, and Telos is… WOOF.

2 Likes

I seem to recall seeing Tyler the Hour-droid in Justice League #1 after the No Justice miniseries

1 Like

I was a fan of Zuriel. I thought there was a lot of potential with him

But I seriously doubt we’ll ever see him again

4 Likes

Oh and I’d kill for an L-RON revival!

4 Likes

L-RON!!

3 Likes

Ahem

Ambush Bug

4 Likes

Nightforce

I miss Linda Danvers, but as long as Kara Zor-El is around (and starring on a CW show, not to mention possibly getting her own film) it seems unlikely she’ll reappear. Another favourite of mine is Connor Hawke (who is at least showing up on Arrow, although as a totally different character than he was in the comics), but I don’t see him being reintroduced thanks to Ollie’s de-aging with the New 52/Rebirth.

1 Like

Aztek will probably never come back, even though he’s a Millar Morrison creation and his short lived solo series is great!

2 Likes

I would love to see a lot of the JSA characters come back

5 Likes

I want to see the “replacement” Aquaman from the (excellent) Sword of Atlantis. I think that story line was roughly 12 years ago.

Also want to see the Charlatan return. Go read “Dead Reckoning” from Brubaker’s run on Detective Comics. It lasted 5 issues published roughly 16 years ago, and was sadly overshadowed by Hush (still ongoing at the time). Still one of the best Two-Face stories ever. One of the best Joker stories too.

(coughAmethystcough)

4 Likes

I think I read somewhere there will be a new Amethyst series soon, spinning out of Young Justice?

2 Words Metal Men

2 Likes

Still waiting for the Creeper to come back

5 Likes