Fortress of Sweepstakes Day 4/10: The Harley Quinn Exhibit!

Link to Enter: Enter Our Fortress of Sweepstakes: The Harley Quinn Exhibit

Welcome to Day 4 of our Fortress of Sweepstakes! Every day from December 14th through December 24th, we will unveil a new cherry-picked sweepstakes featuring items themed to a different superhero or villain. Make sure you visit every day to enter for a chance to win!

'Tis the season to be Harley, and the antic antihero has a special outfit and accoutrements for one very kooky Christmas, including a gift-wrapped bomb and hammer! Part of the Harley Quinn Red, Black and White line, this statue was designed by superstar Harley Quinn writer/artist Amanda Conner and sculpted by Paul Harding. Measures approximately 7" tall. Accompanied by a replica mallet of your very own, as well as a copy of “Harley Quinn Loves Joker” by Paul Dini.

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through December 18th at 9am PST.

If you are having issues entering, please comment below and a moderator will guide you towards an alternate method of entry!

15 Likes

I want win this so bad!!

5 Likes

I want to win everyday! These are all so good! It’s hard to pick a favorite. So far haven’t won anything. Lol

3 Likes

I hope I win!

3 Likes

Is it possible to get a “hey you didn’t win” email feature so you aren’t constantly checking your email every couple hours?

3 Likes

I know this is just a little off topic so I apologize in advance :confused: but I want to ensure I’m entered for the Aquaman Trident Replica sweepstakes. After reading the terms and conditions I’m still not sure how I can agree to the Terms & Conditions so that I’m entered as an existing subscriber of DCU. Any tips?

I will gladly take any of these. For one of these to arrive at my house around the holidays would make this the best Christmas ever.

Harley is my girl! May I win the prize!

I’m new to DC Universe but raised with DC and Marvel comics as a child . Trading magazines with friends and boxing them up . Now I’m 30 and with children, I’m glad to reread these comics and new ones I haven’t seen especially on my work break . Now time to pass this torch to the kiddos . Please help me with at least one prize . For old time sake 1988s kid

1 Like

:scream: this I need :crazy_face:

It would be so wonderful to wins this for the girlfriend. She’s in love with Harley, and even has a shrine dedicated to her. I’m hoping I win this for her! :blush::pray:

1 Like

Heya, @ftdodson!
While we know it would definitely help a bunch, we are currently unable to send out a “hey, you didn’t win” email to everyone.

However, we will definitely consider this for the future! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DjokeR-977, if you are a subscriber, you are automatically entered. There is no entry page. The checkbox you marked during your initial registration is all we need. So, as a premium subscriber, you are good to go! :slight_smile:
If you are not a subscriber, then you must enter by postcard.

3 Likes

I hope I win.

1 Like

Hope I win so I can give it to my oldest. She loves Harley.

1 Like

I hope I win Harley Quinn was the reason I got in to dc , in 2014 I saw her in the arkham games and I have just been obsessed with her, even my first comic book was harley quinn black little book. I really hope I win

Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

I hope I win because everyone loves a winner

1 Like

I hope I win this, my son would go nuts for this. I would make it a Christmas present lmao

1 Like

Hello, I’m not able to click the link on my iPad. Thank you.

Sorry yall In my last post I ment Harley quinn little black book lol