free trial is up I'm all in suckas!!!

So my 7 day free trial runs out today. DC you are welcome to my wallet I totally dig this site!!! The comics alone are worth it. ( I could use some more complete story lines) but I’m sure DC will be only improving this site. Titans was rad!!! Young Justice coming back baby!!! Oh and Swamp Thing fugget about it that is going to be my favorite show I can feel it in my bones. You rock this site rocks and I rock for having it! Woooooo!( My best Ric Flair)

24 Likes

Welcome to the family!!!

4 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: Welcome!!! So glad you’re enjoying it, cause you’re in for a wild ride in 2019! Swamp Thing FTW! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the full time community past the gates

2 Likes

Woo! Par-tay!

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to Arkham Asylum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! Glad you’re enjoying it. 2019 definitely has a lot of good content coming our way.

3 Likes

One of us… one of us

2 Likes

Welcome! :grinning:

1 Like

There has to be a Bane quote suitable for this post, but in any case, you chose well!

1 Like

Its great, right? I like that comment “asylum”, “Welcome to Arkham!”

2 Likes

Hope you love it as much as I do! 2019 looks very promising! And constantly revolving content keeps it fresh. The Mods are great. Well run community. Welcome to the Asylum. You’ll love it.

1 Like

The 13 movies being removed didn’t make my day… but I still am for this service. It is worth the money despite it’s flaws.

2 Likes

Welcome to the madness. Things look great for 2019 and I’m also looking forward to Swamp Thing. Enjoy yourself!

1 Like

That Rick Flair impersonation, oh my goodness, I could hear it in my head as I read it (watched wayyy too much of that as a kid). :stuck_out_tongue: Love it! And yay! Welcome, @RobertDeBeero. passes honorary dark side cookie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice I was told the dark side had cookies!!!

1 Like

I see potential