[Friends of the Super Friends] ๐Ÿ“บ Monthly 3rd Wednesday Watch-Along May 20th 6 pm PT / 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT ๐Ÿ“บ

Welcome to the once-a-month Wednesday Evening [Friends of the Super Friends] :tv: Watch-Along :tv:,

VIEWER BEWARE!!! If you tend to get light-headed during scary movies, avoid joining this watchalong please!!! The villains this time around are extra-bad bad guys and gals, and even the heroes at times have an evil twist to them, yikes!!! โ€œMomma told me not to comeโ€ฆโ€ WE WARNED YOU

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday May 20th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

Weโ€™ll launch the recordings in perfect unison at the appointed time! I suggest using two devices: one to watch and one to respond as we watch on this thread.

What to queue and save to a Favorites list beforehand:

For this Wednesday evening, we unveil the following 3 Super Friends gripping animated mini-dramas (around 21 minutes each): again, maybe take your nerve medicine BEFORE VIEWING!

The Bride of Darkseid Part 1 & 2 Season 8 Episode 1 (Sept 1984) Bride of Darkseid 1 and 2 Darkseid would like to marry someone. Who could it be?

The Wrath of Brainiac / Reflections in Crime Season 8 Episode 2 (Sept 2984) Brainiac Wrath First, Brainiac and Darkseid join forces to defeat the Super Friends in โ€œThe Wrath of Brainiac.โ€ Later, in โ€œReflections in Crime,โ€ Mirror Master, master of all reflected images, traps the Super Friends in the sixth dimension.

Universe of Evil Season 4 Episode 5 (October 1979) Universe of Evil Superman changes places with an evil Superman from parallel world.

Super Friends Forever!!!

2 Likes

Looking forward to it! Love The Universe of Evil episode.

Me too! Hour and a half before we launch into space with the Super Friends!!

@CassTheStreet @nu52 @Meisaj @Jay_Kay @Vroom @AlexanderKnox @toonatonian Hope some of you are free tonight, this might be the last Super Friends Watch a long by me.

2 Likes

@clucktrent thanks for planning to join

Ready

1 Like

3 minutes to lift off

very odd first 20 seconds on this first episode

I saw it not that long ago but I donโ€™t remember

Big Firestorm fan so

1 Like

Same! 1 minute

1 Like

ok, time to start the show!

Intro?

yup

Good, Iโ€™d rather not skip it

Hereโ€™s hoping that this episode is the basis for Justice League II.

2 Likes

That giant intro robot looks like a villain from early FF days.

For sure, welcome back!

1 Like

and welcome to Firestorm

Great that he was highlighted