Funniest Joker Moments

The joker is, well the joker. So even though he’s pure evil, he obviously makes some pretty good jokes. So it’s time to show off the funniest joker moments! Here’s one of my favorites from the end of Arkham Asylum:

6 Likes

The entirety of the New Batman Adventures episode “Joker’s Millions.” That’s peak Joker comedy. If I had to spotlight one moment it’d be:
“I’M CRAZY ENOUGH TO TAKE ON BATMAN, BUT THE IRS?!?! NOOOOO THANK YOU!”

8 Likes

I was just thinking about that one

4 Likes

It’s so well known that it’s cliche by now, but the first time we see Joker’s “pencil trick” in The Dark Knight was hilarious.

8 Likes

I’d say that moment is the perfect mix of comedy and fear.

4 Likes

That’s the Joker, baby!

5 Likes
5 Likes

Since you already kicked it off w/ Arkham Asylum…

7 Likes

Honestly the entire Arkham series is filled with hilarious joker moments

5 Likes

That was lame. He did not make it disappear he just stuck it in the guy’s eye.

3 Likes

That’s…
That’s…
That’s the joke. He didn’t make it disappear he stuck it in the guys eye. The guy falls on the ground. Boom! No more pencil. That is the entire point. I’m sorry, but wow. That’s the point of the joke.

4 Likes

I see you never saw How the Dark Knight Should have Ended.

3 Likes

Well, I’m going to do the honors of saying r/whoosh to myself. I did see it yet did not understand. Little tip: put quotation marks. Just for idiots like myself.

3 Likes

No matter how many times he killed me, yes I guess he can be funny

4 Likes

I have to agree with @NYJt3, but I’m also gonna back it up with a few of his quotes in the AK game, such as “looks like she found your bat-base bat face” when Harley takes over the movie studio, and “hey bats, we should hack and see his dating profile” when looking at the cameras in Stagg’s air blimp. While Joker has some tasteless (but in character lines) he also has some that will make you LOL.

4 Likes

Those are funnier when you think about how it really isn’t “Joker,” but Batman’s inner subconscious.

4 Likes

I… I uh… I didn’t think about it like that… before…

:exploding_head:

Welp, this is something that will definitely keep me awake at night lol…

I will never watch AK playthroughs the same way ever again…

4 Likes

Honestly, it’s something I rather like with that story. Joker becomes a vehicle to express the normally stoic Batman’s inner fears and self-loathing. One that comes to mind is how “Joker” talks about his attraction to Catwoman and chastising Batman for “letting Talia die.”

4 Likes

I agree, but now I can’t help but wonder how many times Bruce wanted to see someone’s dating profile when he’s hacking computers now :rofl:.

5 Likes

those are great ones. :joy::joy:

3 Likes