Funny DC reaction images

Amazing. Perez Robin faces are THE BEST.

5 Likes

I feel like I’ve been subliminally commanded to kick David Cain in the face.

4 Likes

THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT, it’s gone now

4 Likes

Yeah, but he kinda has it coming anyway.

3 Likes

I support kicking David Cain in the face in any circumstances, of course, unless it’s simultaneously proving how disorganized my screenshot library is and why I should never ever post from my phone again. :laughing: Here, I’ll make it better.

3 Likes

I would like to officially designate this thread as my official freaking favorite thread

1 Like

downloadfile
If Gordan pretended to be batman

4 Likes

I text this one to my friends all the time.

3 Likes

This is me on a day to day basis

4 Likes

If you ever feel like a Minotaur in the kitchen saying hello. I know it happens often.

5 Likes

6fe545b2824ade33392a69327f66d453
Somebody else found this one. I think it was Jay_Kay or AlexanderKnox. Either way, it needed to be recorded here.

I read like forty issues of The Flash to pass two long plane rides and this was all I found. Very disappointing.

5 Likes

I wasn’t kidding when I said the Matt Bomer fandom make their own little esoteric memes for themselves

2 Likes

Thanks for the contributions and amazing username! (Cass fans unite!)

3 Likes

Heck yeah, man! How could anyone not completely love that brave little bat? 2020 is going to be a particularly great year to be a Cassandra fan, methinks. :sunglasses:

Here are some Cass reactions for everyone’s use and enjoyment.

Plus a bonus Stephanie Brown because seriously, what a mood.

5 Likes

Also, wow, I can’t believe that Cassandra Cain has the exact same opinion of the Joker as I do… :wink:

5 Likes

I love her wave!!

3 Likes

Jack Napier

jpeg

3 Likes

2 Likes

That’s useful for when nobody likes your picture of Jack Nicholson giving a seagull a dirty look over a pizza