Give a character a movie

If you could make a movie for a character considered obsucre who would it be and what storyline would it have?

4 Likes

Grifter and how he came to join the WildC.A.T.S .

The world needs more of Grifter.

3 Likes

I’d go see a movie about Renee Montoya, The Question, and Batwoman traveling around the globe to fight Intergang, like in 52. Renee Montoya and Batwoman aren’t too obscure and plenty of people have read 52, but it’s the best I could think of.

2 Likes

Hoppy The Marvel Bunny fights Black Adam and outwits Dr Sivana to save the entire Marvel Family & Batman.

1 Like

Remake Punisher: War Zone, slap Wild Dog in there, and boom! Instant classic!

1 Like

Tommy Tomorrow meets Kamandi.

1 Like

Challengers of the Unknown, Martian Manhunter, Creature Commandos, Etrigan

2 Likes

I want to see a 1940’s style, black and white Batman, Superman, and/or Justice Society movie.

1 Like

A movie about plastic man vs elongated man would be interesting

1 Like

To add to my OP, I’m just going to bet it all and say a WildC.A.T.S movie.

The song from the cartoon has to play over the end credits too.

1 Like

What’s up man

Etrigan origin story

2 Likes

Are you here

We need a JSA movie! They have so many plots to pick from…would love to see a King Of Tears rendition and we would even get a pop in from the Spectre on the big screen… faints

Scarecrow movie, with the story along the same of the upcoming joker. Tells origin, but we also get a good bit of scarecrow doing what he does

Vixen. I’d love to see a loose adaptation of her Return of the Lion (2008-) series.

2 Likes

A Zealot movie would be a good start to a wildstorm universe. Meet her, Nemesis, Tapestry, Majestic, Emp

John Lynch could be DC’s nick fury leading to Team 7 and everything that comes after Wildcats, Stormwatch, The Authority, Gen13, DV8

i think we all want a batfamily movie

2 Likes

The spectre. Just a regular origin story would be awesome.

two words…

Slade
Wilson