Gotham's beautiful Babs is all grown up!<3

CLASS… CLASS!!! Settle down now!!!

Our wildest dreams have come true :slight_smile:

It appears she will be all grown up in the very last episode of Gotham (We know that this isn’t Barbara Kean, the mother, because the final episode going to be roughly 20 years into the future).

I am so excited for this!

Question is, will she be Batgirl or will it skip straight Oracle?!

5 Likes

Oh yeahhhhhhh

2 Likes

Hope she’s batgirl tho

3 Likes

Barbara Kean was my most favorite character on the show, just love her personality, style, charisma and looks so naturally I’m ecstatic to see her playing her daughter in the future :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m glad they didn’t use another actress because Erin Richards is capable of so many looks, she pulls off effortlessly :3

1 Like

I will bump thread periodically for awareness on full grown Babs in Gotham!! :smiley:

1 Like

Anybody know if they heard rumors when this will come on PS4 it came out for xbox one

No rumors, just “When it’s done”.

The mods have comfirmed it’s coming but just not when or how soon. Hold tight, I also use my PS4 more than Xbox so I’m just waitin as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hate to burst bubbles, but it’s only a 10 year jump and that’s Barbara Kean with red hair. The infant Barbara Gordon should only be about 10 years old in the finale.

But if you look closely, Ecco shows up in the trailer, wearing red and black!

3 Likes

Yeah I caught the Ecco, that was indeed pretty cool but I was more excited by this little part lol but love Ecco as well, don’t get me wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

I am a bit disappointed that it’s only 10 years and it won’t be Babs Batgirl/Oracle but I’m still happy that it Barbara Kean goes red. I assume this is going to give the idear that her hair was naturally red all along so that Barbara Gordon’s red hair won’t be questioned. That makes sense.

I’m looking forward to the last episode!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I think it’d be a poor choice to recycle an actor we’ve seen play a whole nother role for 5 seasons to then play as her own daughter …

Would prefer a whole nother actor for Barbara Gordon. But from what I gather, the time jump is 10 years not 20. So as someone mentioned above, baby Babs should be nearly 10 years old.

2 Likes

Yep. I was wrong :'c

1 Like

Not a big deal, lol. Just hoping thay Gotham doesnt Smallville the finale. I hope we get a significant amount of time with Batman on the TV screen for the first time since Adam West

1 Like

That*