Great deal on DC Blu-Rays & DVDs at Target

I just went to my local Target and they have a lot of DC movies on Blu-Ray/DVD for great prices. I came home with the following for a total of $72!

Blu-Ray:
‘The Dark Knight Trilogy - Special Edition’
‘Suicide Squad - Extended Cut’
‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Ultimate Edition’
‘V for Vendetta’
‘Watchmen - Director’s Cut’
‘Constantine’

DVD:
‘Superman The Movie’
‘Superman II - The Richard Donner Cut’
‘Superman III’
‘Superman IV: The Quest for Peace’
‘Superman Returns’

That’s 13 movies for an average of $5.50 per movie. To own them! No more worries about whether or not they will be on DC Universe, or Netflix, or Hulu, or…you own them forever. Plus a lot of these are special editions with tons of extra content.

This was not all they had, either. Just a heads up post that there are great deals at Target if you’re looking to stock up your DC movie collection. I do not work for Target, they didn’t pay me to post this - I’m just a DC fan that got a good deal and wanted to share it with other DC fans so they could take advantage of the opportunity.

4 Likes

As Vroom would say as Alan Rickman said, “By Grabthar’s hammer, what a savings!” Wow! Thanks for sharing! How much did they pay you to take a copy of BvS?

3 Likes

HA! If I was going to make them pay me to take something off their hands it would have been Superman III. I’ll gladly watch anything with Gal Gadot in it.

3 Likes

@FelixLeiter Thank you for letting us know. Those are great deals. Are any 4K DC titles on sale, or DVD and Blu-ray only?

@biff_pow Hee hee, you know me well!

3 Likes

Only problem for me is the Target in the area close down

1 Like

@vroom - Not sure but I believe 4K DC titles were also on sale. I don’t have a 4K player/TV but I believe I saw some on sale. Worth checking out!

1 Like

@animalperson - Maybe try Target online to see if the deals exist there as well?

1 Like