Great interview with Nafessa Williams (Thunder on Black Lightning) 🌈

https://www.advocate.com/television/2019/6/06/black-lightnings-nafessa-williams-force-nature

And yes, a crossover with Supergirl would be super! Hopefully Crisis on Infinite Earths makes it possible!

5 Likes

Just read that article this morning. After chatting with some lovely gentlemen behind me (of which none of us had watched Black Lightening) I began to wonder why… After getting stuck in LA for a couple days past my intentions, I had the time & tools to take a gander. Black Lightening was so enjoyable! Finished it in 4 days! The people need a crossover & Supergirl w/ Thunder is the Perfect way to do it! :woman_superhero:

2 Likes

would love that, too, especially for Supergirl, since family is the core strength of Black Lightning (the show and the character) and Kara and company could really use a role model in that regard

1 Like

I hope the CWVERSE COIE aligns all the shows into the same earth. Get Supergirl and company on earth one & make Black Lightning and official part of the CWVERSE earth one continuity. So far BL has been in a bubble, it’s never been made clear what earth-number it’s on.

1 Like